1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah. I mean the Han Solo looks good enough to me. I am one of the few who really does see Harrison in the sculpt. Looks great.

but the truth of the matter is, we would be on board too. But everyone isn't, I thought I would see this kinda of pickyness over at the Marty thread only to find people worried that there might not be a doc, that is how its supposed to be on a good sculpt. Same with the Delorean the only gripe is with the Flux cap. and how it lights up, and how the paint application needs a metal brush application.

I don't think I've ever seen a sculpt where everyone was "on board". We all see things different. I can understand people saying it's not perfect but people saying there's no likeness? A lot of blind people on this board I guess.

Their Bespin Luke took a while to sell out. Even if the ex's sell out, I think the regular versions will stick around.

Still unhappy/disappointed with the sculpt and hoping against hope that HT will fix it.

Sadly I will get the set regardless, which I know is the wrong message to send HT. God I'm so spineless when it comes to toys!

Based on the pix I've seen,it appears that lighting makes a huge difference.The shots from HKCC with more directional lighting seem much better than the "floodlit"shots. Just my 2cents...PS

Also, the perils of scene-specific sculpts ...

85cfe27a9a890f650d95ab57f71859fb.jpg

Also, the perils of scene-specific sculpts ...

85cfe27a9a890f650d95ab57f71859fb.jpg

Oh God, I can remember back in the 90's running around to the toy stores like mad trying to collect this whole line of figures...Especially Boba...And how excited I was for them, since they were the first 12 inch SW figures since the original 1970's ones...And now I look at them and think "what the hell"...lol...And with those awful HOF bodies...It is amazing to me how far figures have come in roughly 20 yrs....Yea, I know the prices are higher today too than they were then, but just look at what companies are putting out now...

Based on the pix I've seen,it appears that lighting makes a huge difference.The shots from HKCC with more directional lighting seem much better than the "floodlit"shots. Just my 2cents...PS

What shots from HKCC? Can someone please repost them? I missed them. :dunno

Their Bespin Luke took a while to sell out. Even if the ex's sell out, I think the regular versions will stick around.

Still unhappy/disappointed with the sculpt and hoping against hope that HT will fix it.

Sadly I will get the set regardless, which I know is the wrong message to send HT. God I'm so spineless when it comes to toys!

At least you admit it, no one else has, as has been stated before: No one wants to admit to being wrong if a better sculpt comes out. But I haven't been around for that so don't quote me on that, in fact I'm going based on what someone else has said. I will see for the first time first hand since I wasn't among the group complaining about the DX Indy.

People actually have a problem with the Marty figure? I thought it looked pretty flawless myself.
I never said there was anything wrong with Marty, but with that fanbase I thought they would find something wrong with it, good to see that the only gripe is that Doc brown might not be released but thats just because his isn't in a 2 pack like Han and Chewie.

Back