1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember driving 15 miles to Toys R Us something like 48 days in a row trying to get the Han Solo and Taun Taun exclusive. What a glorious 48th day it was, walking in and seeing four of them stacked at the end of the aisle! The thrill of the hunt is almost non-existent now. Even back when you had the Priority Pre-Order stuff with early Sideshow, there was an element of "am I going to get through or not?!?!". Now, it's an e-mail, leisurely click on the link, rant for 10 minutes about the price, order... :) Good times.

Toysrus must have been so sick of my incessant calling about things coming out. All the local shops must have been sick of me. I was always hunting for the 12" figures. I liked them a lot back then. Of course now they sit in storage crates haha.

IThe thrill of the hunt is almost non-existent now. Even back when you had the Priority Pre-Order stuff with early Sideshow, there was an element of "am I going to get through or not?!?!".

Those old Friday Preorder days were a lot of fun thinking back. Thread page after thread page of "I got one!" starting promptly at 10am PST. Until the server melted, I think it was for Old Ben Kenobi, wasn't it?

Those old Friday Preorder days were a lot of fun thinking back. Thread page after thread page of "I got one!" starting promptly at 10am PST. Until the server melted, I think it was for Old Ben Kenobi, wasn't it?

I missed the boat on Jedi Luke - since it was the first Star Wars PO I didn't know it would sell out within the first hour. Luckily my waitlisted converted!

It's a toy for rich children :lol

PeeweesBigAdven_072Pyxurz.jpg

It's a toy for children with rich parents. :lecture

I do wonder how many freaks on here are actually using mommy and/or daddy's $$$ for this stuff.

With the amount of new Collectibles that are getting churned out these days, I wish I had some family members or a sugar momma that I could suck off of like the parasite I am.

I do wonder how many freaks on here are actually using mommy and/or daddy's $$$ for this stuff.

With the amount of new Collectibles that are getting churned out these days, I wish I had some family members or a sugar momma that I could suck off of like the parasite I am.

More than you'd think is my suspicion.

More than you'd think is my suspicion.

I do marvel at some of the "kids" here who talk about being in school and still buying these things.

That, and the grown men that still live with they're parents that buy every HT release and custom figure that comes along. But more than that I bet there quite a few that neglect the hell out of their bills and family to buy dolls.

That, and the grown men that still live with they're parents that buy every HT release and custom figure that comes along. But more than that I bet there quite a few that neglect the hell out of their bills and family to buy dolls.

Yikes. No wonder so many people are mad in here. Especially in the Batman section. They'll all neglecting theirs kids! That would explain many, many things.

Wait -- maybe its worse. Maybe they dress their kids up like little action figures and make them reinact the scenes they like while they make the ka-boom sounds and stuff.

:lol I know a 31 year old man that lives in his parents basement and has a huge 1/6 collection. HT, Enterbay, Ones Customs ,stuff you name it. The bad thing is he makes about $25 an hour. So, yeah. :lol

Back