1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The R1 Vader figure can pass for ANH Vader more so than this ANH Solo figure can pass for RotJ Solo. And I personally don't think R1 Vader can pass for ANH Vader.

Ahoy!

The Jnix head just arrived! Such a nice sculpt. Very nice job on the paint, as well. I've had the Han figure since the first wave shipped, but seldom does it go on display. That's going to change right now!

Great work Jnix, and thank you!
Ahab

Han Jnix.jpg

For a while there it was possible to buy the HT Han figure as parts as well as the Jnix head for a total that's a little less than just buying the complete HT Han figure. The only things I didn't get was the body (used a generic light-muscle body) and the boots (used DID pleather boots instead of the HT boots because they didn't look great.)

The HT/Jnix hybrid Han became one of my fave figs. Jnix rules.:clap

For a while there it was possible to buy the HT Han figure as parts as well as the Jnix head for a total that's a little less than just buying the complete HT Han figure. The only things I didn't get was the body (used a generic light-muscle body) and the boots (used DID pleather boots instead of the HT boots because they didn't look great.)

The HT/Jnix hybrid Han became one of my fave figs. Jnix rules.:clap

Pretty much the same as my set-up, TaliBane. Jnix headsculpt, generic slim muscular body, Newline Miniatures real leather boots & the rest all Hot Toys. WINNER!!!

Pretty much the same as my set-up, TaliBane. Jnix headsculpt, generic slim muscular body, Newline Miniatures real leather boots & the rest all Hot Toys. WINNER!!!

Those Newline boots used to be the "expensive" choice, now they're close to the same prices you see the DID pleather stuff go for on eBay or the part-out places.

Oh shoot, how did I miss this yesterday! :lol

EXCELLENT use of time! Science at its BEST use! The incredible, Mr. Craig Walker...

You need to take this show on the road.

It's weird though, after Leia I got used to you with lip stick and blush.

Back