1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This set really is eye catching in person.
IMG_1852.jpg

It's a shame JNIX didn't nail the Luke and Ben sculpts. Han is a masterpiece. But I'm fine with the HT heads on the other two.

Yeah, I'm a bit torn on the Ben sculpt, but given that fact I'll probably hold off on it. Held off on the Luke one and don't have regrets there, though I ended up selling off the figure after that.

I think the Kenobi sculpt is an improvement in some ways but not in others, though I do see a bit more Guinness.

Uh-oh - Jnix Han strikes again in the HT thread!:lol

Last weekend I did see the stock HT Han in a LCS and the kids/teens I was with said it didn't look much like Han Solo (as I was thinking to myself how likeness didn't look as weak in person as it did in pics.:dunno:rotfl)

I think the HT ham solo head is closer thank the Ht Luke head is in resemblance. I have the jnix head and love it but there is something familiar about the Ht han head too. I actually like both for different reasons.
The Luke head just needs something - a repaint - bigger bluer irises - something

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back