1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually think the likeness is solid, with the exception of his mouth. I think that's the thing that's throwing the likeness off.

Where did they say Q1-Q2 2015? That is kind of a quick release for something announced so suddenly... even the Armory took a while no?

It seems like the sculpt is too wide in the cheeks and jaw, it's just weird how it kind of looks like him at some angles, and then not much at all at others.

303e83956013170f04138918023fa39c.jpg

I'd be surprised if Ford has even seen this, much less had any comments on it.

I don't think the Star Wars actors have control over their likeness for these films. Lucas retained all those rights. I think Disney and Hot Toys have a mutually beneficial relation$hip. Disney keeps giving HT all those plaques with #1 Licensee, so it's not like they're going to prevent HT from pumping SW merch out.

Man, Ford's likeness really is seemingly impossible to get right. I'm excited as hell for this and Chewie, but I wish his face looked better.

I think it looks like Harrison Ford, but not ANH-Han Solo.

Not including the hair... it actually looks a little bit more like Indy.

A New Hope - Ford was younger and thinner. This is Temple of Doom / Return of the Jedi Ford. I'll probably still get it.

Back