1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS -Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Yeah, the face needs tweaking - but it's very close.

Anyway, HT have begun. :rock

Hair should be in dark brownish color not black. Otherwise there is a lot of Ford in the sculpt.

Incredible! The likeness isn't dead on, but have we ever seen one that is?

Yeah, the face needs tweaking - but it's very close.

Anyway, HT have begun. :rock

You hit the nail on the head there, but, yeah, it's definitely one of the best likenesses we've seen. I swear, though; sometimes, I think that they'll find a cure for cancer before someone is able to totally nail Ford's likeness. I don't know what it is about that guy's face. It seems like it's borderline impossible to accurately capture his likeness.

Great figure with one tiny little exception: It looks nothing like Harrison Ford!!!! Sure, if you close one eye and squint with the other you can kinda, sorta, maybe see a resemblance....but naw. That looks close some say?!?!?!? WTF? Close to what? Harrison Ford's stunt double?!?!?!?!

Many upgrades to Star Wars collections next year.

You hit the nail on the head there, but, yeah, it's definitely one of the best likenesses we've seen. I swear, though; sometimes, I think that they'll find a cure for cancer before someone is able to totally nail Ford's likeness. I don't know what it is about that guy's face. It seems like it's borderline impossible to accurately capture his likeness.
It's the same with Hamill across ALL collectibles - low & high end. :lol

I'm so happy right now.. GIFs don't suffice at all.

This is incredible... Dream come true right her.. cannot wait for this how exciting!!!

IMO sculpt is amazing, hands down the best one out by a long shot - I'm blown away.

I hope there's a set available for pre-order that shaves off a few bucks.

I want to wait and use a coupon for these but I have a feeling the EX will go to waitlist fast.

Great figure with one tiny little exception: It looks nothing like Harrison Ford!!!! Sure, if you close one eye and squint with the other you can kinda, sorta, maybe see a resemblance....but naw. That looks close some say?!?!?!? WTF? Close to what? Harrison Ford's stunt double?!?!?!?!
Ok.. :lol

Likeness is damn near perfect for me. I could maybe see a few tweaks but honestly, I'd be ecstatic with this. How in the hell did they kick so much ass on this version of Ford, yet completely drop the ball with Indy? Bet this headsculpt will be a popular starting point for customs.

I sold off my 1/6 Star Wars figures (which were all prequel trilogy characters from Sideshow) a couple years back, thinking I should've gotten more OT stuff. This is the perfect way to start my Star Wars collection anew. Han and Chewie are mine.

Specs indicate Kojun did the sculpt, he's usually spot on.

Am I the only one sober and see these images for what they are? Serious works-in-progress? Chewie looks 75% there. Han 85%

No, because MANY people have said they ain't there yet. :huh :lol

I don't know what it is about Harrison Ford that is so difficult to accurately represent at 1/6, but I think this prototype misses the mark like Indiana Jones did. It's not super bad, but it's disappointing. Ford can be kind of a grumpy dude, so maybe he is purposely asking for it not to look too much like him?? /dunno.

I don't know what it is about Harrison Ford that is so difficult to accurately represent at 1/6, but I think this prototype misses the mark like Indiana Jones did. It's not super bad, but it's disappointing. Ford can be kind of a grumpy dude, so maybe he is purposely asking for it not to look too much like him?? /dunno.

I don't think Ford has anything to do with it other than having been born with his face. There've been a ton of unlicensed efforts, as well, which didn't require approval, and none of those have quite hit the mark, either.

Back