1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No offense, but that rooted hair looks awful and the paintwork slightly effeminate.. maybe its the neck that makes him look effeminate...

For me I'm more-or-less happy w/Han but would agree that Chewie looks a bit derpy, for lack of a better term. :lol i think what's bugging me is his eyes seem too close together, are too deeply set and his fur is too dark. That said, it's a very tempting two pack. Only thing I'm debating is whether I should roll the dice and chance passing these guys for my favourite versions: ESB/Bespin.

Their sculptors are decent, but they need to be pushed and directed more firmly by a project manager/creative director.

"MAKE BETTER SCULPTS!!!!"
HPCpAYC.jpg

For me I'm more-or-less happy w/Han but would agree that Chewie looks a bit derpy, for lack of a better term. :lol i think what's bugging me is his eyes seem too close together, are too deeply set and his fur is too dark. That said, it's a very tempting two pack. Only thing I'm debating is whether I should roll the dice and chance passing these guys for my favourite versions: ESB/Bespin.

I'd say the odds are pretty good we get ESB Han and Chewie, but probably not for a few years.

The hair on Han makes it look off- I think it's too dark in the pictures and too full- look at more Ford pics from ANH- very hard to do that often unkept hair in a sculpt...

Back