1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great shots!

LOOKS GREAT!!!

That is more Ford than a Model T. :yess:
Love it!

Yes. Some photos taken right ! Well done paramore

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

Do you have Chewie too ??

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

Nice pics mate.
Looks pretty damn good to me.

Thanks guys. I think they nailed it. Yes I have Chewie too :)

Somebody put sculpt on Indy with hat hair. How cool will that be if it works.....

That video posted in post 3809 makes them both look pretty good. Actually, it's Chewie that comes across really good there....Looked like with some futzing and the right pose, it's a real show-stopper. An amazing 1:6 scale achievement to be sure.

Han....looks like a lot of HT figures to me....well-rendered and almost there...but off some how. Looks well-appointed but....

...it's Chewie that's the prize of this set.

I was going to wait till more people got these in hand to decide but after seeing the video and the most recent pics I broke down and pre-ordered the set from sideshow. This is definitely an upgrade over my Sideshow ANH Han and all I had for Chewbacca was and old Hasbro one. The HT Chewie isn't perfect because of the muzzle, but I think it still looks really really good. I'm not going to hold out for perfection that may not ever come in a future version. The video helped a lot in deciding to go ahead and get Chewie, it was good to get see him moved around and posed differently. As far as his "likeness" goes I think if he is posed right, with head at the right angle and some futzing he will look just fine. Looking at my old Sideshow Han after seeing the pics of the HT one makes the old one look really bad. The comparison is similar to the Sideshow Bespin Luke compared with the HT Bespin Luke. Out of all my figures HT Bespin Luke is my favorite and I am looking forward to upgrading my ANH figures to match its quality.

Another reason I went ahead and pre-ordered is that I did not want to miss out on getting them as a set; not so much for the exclusive it comes with but because I'm hoping it will save a little in shipping to ship it together rather than ordering two separate pieces. Not sure if that's how it works, but I am hoping.

Back