1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 249 - The Joker (Bank Robber Version 2.0) - 1/6 - TF Exclusive 2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brief scene? Tell that to the Iron Man 3 collectors
True. Hot Toys also made the Demon Batman from Batman Begins. I'm just not sure if they'd actually revisit the cop uniform Joker as a stand alone release. The Iron Man armors seem to be on a totally different level though. The franchise basically is the goose that lays golden eggs for Hot Toys.

Does anyone know where can I order this figure from besides Sideshow at a reasonable price? Sideshow has it for 269$, and everywhere else it is about 150$ more. Crazy!

hey guys,

just wanted to hear your opinion on my situation. will secured this figure soon but i'm thinking of trading it with Joker & Batman 1989 with a little top up from me. satisfied with my dx11 and would think i'm better off getting both the 1989 figures.

thoughts? thanks!

$270 is retail man. Be prepared to over pay.

I just don't understand why is this figure offered at this price only by Sideshow. And the difference between sideshow and all other retailers is HUGE! It's not like Sideshow is exclusive retail salesman for Hot Toys worldwide...
I have been collecting for 3 years now and this is the first time I've encountered this situation.

hey guys,

just wanted to hear your opinion on my situation. will secured this figure soon but i'm thinking of trading it with Joker & Batman 1989 with a little top up from me. satisfied with my dx11 and would think i'm better off getting both the 1989 figures.

thoughts? thanks!

The '89 Batman and '89 Joker DX figures are much better than this piece of crap. Both of them have much more value/quality than this.

DX 11 is a great figure and set, the best one they've done. If you have that and are happy with it (assuming of course you prefer the regular, purple clown look), I'd say sell this Bank Robbin' one for as much as you can get, and go for '89 Bats and the Joker instead. You won't be sorry, they're great.

The '89 Batman and '89 Joker DX figures are much better than this piece of crap. Both of them have much more value/quality than this.

DX 11 is a great figure and set, the best one they've done. If you have that and are happy with it (assuming of course you prefer the regular, purple clown look), I'd say sell this Bank Robbin' one for as much as you can get, and go for '89 Bats and the Joker instead. You won't be sorry, they're great.
Thanks for the insight. Considering how now there's going to be a Batman Returns figure, should i just get Joker 89 and wait for the Returns Batman or just get Joker & Batman?

I'd just get '89 Batman with Joker just to be safe. The price for Batman just keeps going up. I'd get him now and if you prefer the Batman Returns version when it goes up for preorder with the official pics, just sell off the '89 Batman and purchase the Returns one instead. DX 09 goes for some serious coin. Or, if you like both the '89 and Returns versions of Batman, just keep them both.

For now though, I'd get '89 Batman. If anything it could hold your interest and be a place holder until the Returns version is released.

hey guys,

thoughts? thanks!

I agree with DiFabio. I would do that in an instant. I had the 89 joker and bats, but had to sell them to pay some bills. They are an amazing set. You won't be disappointed.

I just don't understand why is this figure offered at this price only by Sideshow. And the difference between sideshow and all other retailers is HUGE! It's not like Sideshow is exclusive retail salesman for Hot Toys worldwide...
I have been collecting for 3 years now and this is the first time I've encountered this situation.

Well, it is an EXCLUSIVE. :lol

Is the mask an entire separate head or is it a mask that you put over the joker head. Was wondering if it could be placed in his hand for a set up like the opening scene of the film.

Hot Toys - MMS 249 - The Joker (Bank Robber Version 2.0) - 1/6 - TF Exclusive...

I agree with DiFabio. I would do that in an instant. I had the 89 joker and bats, but had to sell them to pay some bills. They are an amazing set. You won't be disappointed.

Well, it is an EXCLUSIVE. :lol

But it is Toys Fairs Exclusive, not Sideshow exclusive.

It seems so unfair to us non American buyers that Sideshows buyers can get these figures at half the price. There are also fans outside US...

Back