1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 249 - The Joker (Bank Robber Version 2.0) - 1/6 - TF Exclusive 2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS 249 - The Joker (Bank Robber Version 2.0) - 1/6 - TF Exclusive...

But it is Toys Fairs Exclusive, not Sideshow exclusive.

It seems so unfair to us non American buyers that Sideshows buyers can get these figures at half the price. There are also fans outside US...

They will be available outside with online stores, but not until mid September...

Re: Hot Toys - MMS 249 - The Joker (Bank Robber Version 2.0) - 1/6 - TF Exclusive...

But it is Toys Fairs Exclusive, not Sideshow exclusive.

It seems so unfair to us non American buyers that Sideshows buyers can get these figures at half the price. There are also fans outside US...

Blame those shops charging that much more than the retail $270 that SSC is selling it for. They are gouging buyers because its an exclusive. You might be better waiting a while and getting it from the boards here when some freaks will most likely be trying to sell theirs.

Still unsure about this guy. I love the look with the masked head. Getting the armory set and have DX11, DX12, Catwoman, and Bane... would definitely fit in nicely just hate the price like everyone else

Yeah sure, but at 150$ more...

Pricing is regular retail from the stores I have e-mailed...and Ancient Predator was cheaper than SS!

Still unsure too, I was interested to put him with the mask, but when you see the price, doubts arise. Most likely in my case, is that I finished canceling. and I leave it as an option for later.

i like the V1 with removable mask, much better then 2.0

It is nice that V1 does give you the option to hold the mask.

However 2.0, is way more screen accurate in looks and size in comparison to the V1 removal mask. And that is a fact. :lecture

Looks just as big (especially the Mickey Mouse ears) and the sculpt on the V1 is superior. The mouth, forehead and cheekbones are much more defined on the V1, closer to the prop.

I like how the same people who bash this figure post the most in this thread. How many times can you keep saying how bad this figure is? We get you don't like it, could you tell us again? Do you have time?

I just got a message from my retailer that my order didnt come through. Looks like a misunderstanding between us. Unfortunatly it seems to be already sold out everywhere in Europe. I really dont want togo the Ebay route. Does anybodyhabe an idea where I can still get this? :slap

I just got a message from my retailer that my order didnt come through. Looks like a misunderstanding between us. Unfortunatly it seems to be already sold out everywhere in Europe. I really dont want togo the Ebay route. Does anybodyhabe an idea where I can still get this? :slap

you try all eu stores who sell it?

Sideshow still has it in stock and it's been up longer than TF Begins Batman ('11) and TF Lt. Gordon ('12).

Let's not hype this up and cause a panic to coax others into a mindless foaming frenzy because of some perceived lack of availability. The cause of lack of figures elsewhere is probably because of the lack of interest (look at all the figures that have been announced/teased after those Toy Fairs figures), the price, and Sideshow and Hot Toys monopolizing the market with it (only Sideshow is able to sell these). If someone is in desperate need, Sideshow still has it at the "cheapest" price in town. Hell, wait a couple of weeks and it will be eligible for coupon, code, and promotional discounts.

This ain't no Toy Fairs exclusive Python Iron Man. That sucker sold out like crazy, can't be found elsewhere and goes for $500+ on the secondary market. To top it off, it's already shipped while Predator and Joker languish behind.

Last edited:
Back