1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 249 - The Joker (Bank Robber Version 2.0) - 1/6 - TF Exclusive 2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a couple pics at the SDCC Preview Night. Definitely looks great in person but I'm still on the fence because of the price.

_MG_2411.jpg

_MG_2412.jpg

Whos that supposed to be :lol I really try hard to see any resemblance to Ledger in that sculpt, but I just dont see it :huh

HT should be embarrassed let alone reuse that sculpt. Thats what happen when theres no competition :lol

Whos that supposed to be :lol I really try hard to see any resemblance to Ledger in that sculpt, but I just dont see it :huh

HT should be embarrassed let alone reuse that sculpt. Thats what happen when theres no competition :lol

So, if it is a reused sculpt-how does that not look like ledger?

Man, what a boring release. He looks all plain and muted too. The Bozo mask barely has any scuffing to it and looks as plain as the V1. I guess the clothing is better, but the colors are still wrong and it still has the huge ass collar.

So, if it is a reused sculpt-how does that not look like ledger?

It never looked like LEdger during the V1 phase IMO. Thats why Im a bit surprised they still use this sculpt 5 years later, even though they've got dozens of new artist who can do a better job than this one.

Because it never looked like Ledger, but he knew that already, so I'm not sure why he's "acting" so surprised. I'm pretty sure he would buy it if it wasn't $270. I would, but that's too much.

Im not 'acting' surprised. I'm merely stating my opinion. :lol I bought it, and I dont plan on using that head anyways, Im gonna use the Bozo mask since thats what he looks like majority of the time during the BR scene.

Man, what a boring release. He looks all plain and muted too. The Bozo mask barely has any scuffing to it and looks as plain as the V1. I guess the clothing is better, but the colors are still wrong and it still has the huge ass collar.

Collar is big in the movie as well, just need proper futzing and it'll be gold. Focus on the positive, fab. The bag - you do need and want the bag, dont ya? :lol

For it's time it was a great sculpt, but yeah time has passed it by. It was pretty fun chatting/bishing/whining about it the last few weeks in this thread, as we really didn't have anything better to do in the DC section...but now it is time to move on. To those who are getting it, enjoy the figure!

Yep my 'urge' to pick him up has not diminished and that may be due to the fact that I never had the original version.

To me he is looking good.

Just cancelled mine, with all the new stuff that was shown im gonna track down a DX09 instead to go along with the returns bats.

Still would have liked to see a new exclusive but it's looking pretty good.

Regarding the sculpt, people like it. I think I've seen 'BRJ is still the best' for each new Joker release. Personally, I think it's too serious and doesn't fit the scene. If I'm going to display it maskless, I'd rather see the DX11 head on it.

Got a couple pics at the SDCC Preview Night. Definitely looks great in person but I'm still on the fence because of the price.

_MG_2411.jpg

_MG_2412.jpg

Suit looks terrible. Same old hands, knife, shotgun, cards, money...blah blah blah

100% agree.

I think he looks fantastic, I would have bought it if it weren't for the ridiculous price.

:goodpost: If it was in the $215-220 mark I'll get it, I think if there was a big improvement people wouldn't mind the price so much, but basically they increase the price because they gave us a new stand and a backdrop that no one really mind. If they made it $220 MINUS the stand, backdrop, and just plain re-release I think it would've been more accepted.

With that being said if they do this re release with two face i'd be all over it even it was $300.

Back