1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 249 - The Joker (Bank Robber Version 2.0) - 1/6 - TF Exclusive 2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope the articulation on this figure is good. I see a lot of great posing possibilities. guess this is the final product? The likeness of ledger is not there, I wish the head was slightly rounder and the hair sculpt not too thick. But o well, this will be the only joker I own so I'm fine with it

You made the choice no one else can make, the right choice.

But yeah after all the stuff we've seen at SDCC, I'm going to continue to build up my RP. It'd be really nice if Sideshow is as generous as they were October and November last year.

Eh, it doesn't even compare to something truly impressive like this.

10293837_587846824669599_415917651161328336_o.jpg

It's a cheap ass release.

Yeah this thing is ****ing beautiful.

Thanks!

No, I'm still letting the RP build up until I can take the complete cost off of an order.

Comicon showed me that there is still Dark Knight stuff coming so no need to hold on to this overpriced order. I have the DX11 so I'm good.

What else was shown?

Still getting this. I really hope they do actually sell the other pieces shown. HT is sometimes unpredictable. It can also be awhile before they put these figures up for pre-order.

Hot Toys - MMS 249 - The Joker (Bank Robber Version 2.0) - 1/6 - TF Exclusive...

Smart guys. With what was shown on SDCC this year, it's laughable that HT is doing this. They are capable of SO MUCH more.

Nothing against TDK, really. I'd get a new joker if they would put at least some thought on it. Waiting on that 1/4.

Thats just it. I was passing on this before SDCC. But after what was shown and seeing what will hopefully be released is just so much better. Especially since I have V1. I'm glad collectors who wanted this are getting this, but just so much more goodness shown that I want.

Re: Hot Toys - MMS 249 - The Joker (Bank Robber Version 2.0) - 1/6 - TF Exclusive...

Smart guys. With what was shown on SDCC this year, it's laughable that HT is doing this. They are capable of SO MUCH more.

Nothing against TDK, really. I'd get a new joker if they would put at least some thought on it. Waiting on that 1/4.

1/4 Joker should be their next Joker figure, anything else would just be a big bowl of milk.

I don't think I want this anymore. Way too expensive for what we are getting. Likeness should be better and that suit in the latest photos from the cons look awful. I'd rather spend my cash on something else.

Back