1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was being sold with a broken holster strap anyway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Which would've been completely worth it. I hope to be accepted into the group soon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

TräshCät said:
I really gotta think of a nice way to display him ... I should get a 1/6 car and smash it's roof in, then pose him on it walking the murder strut. ^^'' now that would look absolutely great, I imagine.

... think of the room that would take up, tho. Yikes.

Wish I hadn't missed this guy, but what I WONT be missing is the Iron Studios Winter Soldier, unless I really hate the likeness. Given the quality of their work, I probably WONT.... and so its time to start saving now. *resigned sigh*

meanwhile.... CW Bucky. :wink1:

... think of the room that would take up, tho. Yikes.

Wish I hadn't missed this guy, but what I WONT be missing is the Iron Studios Winter Soldier, unless I really hate the likeness. Given the quality of their work, I probably WONT.... and so its time to start saving now. *resigned sigh*

meanwhile.... CW Bucky. :wink1:
True, but the car + WS would definitely draw some attention. *_* I'd actually like to try it ... but given the fact that the only display case that would offer enough room for something like that is the one in the hallway, I don't think I will. I wanna have my HT where I can look at them all the time so they need to be near my desk. ^^

Never heard of this Iron Studios WS ... excuse me, I'llhave to go and do some research!

Ahh~ I love how you display him! *__* He looks real nice with his box like this. Sadly, my shelves aren't high enough to fit the boxes. :/

I really gotta think of a nice way to display him ... I should get a 1/6 car and smash it's roof in, then pose him on it walking the murder strut. ^^'' now that would look absolutely great, I imagine.
If you find an affordable option, keep us informed. I'm a sucker for dioramas

Ahh~ I love how you display him! *__* He looks real nice with his box like this. Sadly, my shelves aren't high enough to fit the boxes. :/

Yeah, that walk he does after jumping off the bridge... Practically a catwalk move! [emoji4]

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

True, but the car + WS would definitely draw some attention. *_* I'd actually like to try it ... but given the fact that the only display case that would offer enough room for something like that is the one in the hallway, I don't think I will. I wanna have my HT where I can look at them all the time so they need to be near my desk. ^^

Never heard of this Iron Studios WS ... excuse me, I'llhave to go and do some research!

I just had a look. It's a 1/10 statue. Nice looking! But fixed in one Pose.

does look great though! sadly 1/10 scale is so small ;__; I wouldn't know where to display him. all my figures are 1/8 or bigger. :/

My very first attempt at rooting! I apologize for the bad cellphone pics. Featuring screen accurate Gerber Mark II (thank you, Mr. Fergo Black)!

NnIoZSH.jpg

4e0o9d9.jpg

Attachments

• NnIoZSH.jpg
    NnIoZSH.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 208
My very first attempt at rooting! I apologize for the bad cellphone pics. Featuring screen accurate Gerber Mark II (thank you, Mr. Fergo Black)!

NnIoZSH.jpg

4e0o9d9.jpg
Considering that I generally don't like rooted hair, I gotta say this looks quite nice! :) How long did it take you and what material did you use?

NnIoZSH.jpg

Wow, that's an excellent first attempt! Well done! :clap Not usually a fan of rooted hair on figures, but it really works in this case - he looks great! :rock

Considering that I generally don't like rooted hair, I gotta say this looks quite nice! :) How long did it take you and what material did you use?

Thank you for the kind words! I used the Tibetian Lamb fur I purchased from eBay. I also used GemTac and FabriTac as adhesive. I think it took me about.. 5 hours to complete it.

Wow, that's an excellent first attempt! Well done! :clap Not usually a fan of rooted hair on figures, but it really works in this case - he looks great! :rock

Thank you! I also prefer molded hair on figures. I had to make an exception for Bucky though!

Thank you for the kind words! I used the Tibetian Lamb fur I purchased from eBay. I also used GemTac and FabriTac as adhesive. I think it took me about.. 5 hours to complete it.
Oh, those are 5 hours well spent then! :D That wild look suits him really well! :3

And I like the pose too ... *looks at her WS* ... time to change your pose again, Buck .. :D not that I'll manage to get him into that pose ... -___-'' I always have one specific pose in mind which I want to display him in but when I attempt to get him into it and move an arm or leg or whatever, I find about 20 other poses I love and always end up using one of them instead. ^^''' This has to be my absolute favourite thing about action figures and WS in general. So glad I ventured into the realms of Hot Toys. :D

Oh, those are 5 hours well spent then! :D That wild look suits him really well! :3

And I like the pose too ... *looks at her WS* ... time to change your pose again, Buck .. :D not that I'll manage to get him into that pose ... -___-'' I always have one specific pose in mind which I want to display him in but when I attempt to get him into it and move an arm or leg or whatever, I find about 20 other poses I love and always end up using one of them instead. ^^''' This has to be my absolute favourite thing about action figures and WS in general. So glad I ventured into the realms of Hot Toys. :D
I float in a similar boat. Almost all of my final poses are found by accident. I was reposting my Star Lord into gun drawn, but I stumbled on a perfect running pose much better than what I tried to purposefully do with WS Cap.

Unfortunately I missed the Iron Studios 1/10 Winter Soldier; he's a stellar piece.

But don't worry. The Iron Studios 1/4 scale Winter Soldier is coming; I.S. says they will unveil their 1/4 scale Bucky and Cap by this September.

Considering the quality shown by their AoU 1/4 Cap and Iron Man..... *looks at wallet*..... winter is about to hit my bank account. That I.S. AoU Captain America is seriously one of the most beautiful statues I have ever seen. Can't WAIT to see their take on Bucky.

I can wait to see the price tag tho. :wink1: OOOUUUCCCHHHHHHHHHHH

I'll be keeping my WS hair free, but kudos to all y'all for being brave enough to alter a Hot Toys sculpt. I suppose I'm too faint-hearted :lol

Back