1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I'm going to get it. I like how it looks and want some Marvel villains (he'd be my first other than the Iron Whiplash I have on order). Even though I'm getting the Age of Ultron story over The Winter Soldier version they should still display well together.

I got this because quite frankly this is the comic version brought to life minus the domino mask, no complaints and if they do release another version doesn't matter. This is comic WS brought to life.

hells yeah :rock
the-winter-soldier.gif

I bought it because of the movie but its nice when they are closely matched

Indeed, I also got him because this outfit is just perfect - and somehow I doubt that they'll keep it unchanged for the next movie. And that masked sculpt is just so awesome (though the other also kinda grew on me. Maybe I'll get a separate body for it).

20150315_32_zpszrxshhua.jpg

Gah, I really need to figure out a lighting setup.

Indeed, I also got him because this outfit is just perfect - and somehow I doubt that they'll keep it unchanged for the next movie. And that masked sculpt is just so awesome (though the other also kinda grew on me. Maybe I'll get a separate body for it).

Very nice photo!! :rock :clap

Great pic!

I had zero intention to use the masked HS when I got this..but it's the stand out one for me and has not been removed since I put it on...which was a pain in my arse.

I had zero intention to use the masked HS when I got this..but it's the stand out one for me and has not been removed since I put it on...which was a pain in my arse.

Agreed, the masked head sculpt is one of the coolest things about this guy.

Great figure. Was also going to display him with the masked headsculpt, but while assembling him, kinda fell in love with maskless sculpt :lol
Rooted hair would have been a win here for sure.

Back