1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are the buttons even worth gluing back on? I had one fall off and it just seems like it'll be more of a pain in the ass to get perfect than just leaving it be.

I was gonna swap the head on this, but now after reading all these comments I'm kinda terrified of attempting it. :lol

Are the buttons even worth gluing back on? I had one fall off and it just seems like it'll be more of a pain in the ass to get perfect than just leaving it be.

Not really, prob more of a headache then they're worth. :lol

I was gonna swap the head on this, but now after reading all these comments I'm kinda terrified of attempting it. :lol

:lol Just arm yourself with pliers and a hair dryer, and be sure to heat up both the peg and the base of the sculpt when you do the swap.

You need one of these to swap out the heads.

Winter_Soldier_Arm.jpg

Got mine a few days ago, thought I though up some pics. I really love the figure. Wish the buttons on the jacket weren't so delicate. I already lost one, good thing they supplied extras, ill have to glue one on later...but other than that. I love it!!!

PB140007.jpg

PB140013.jpg

PB140016.jpg

PB140024.jpg

PB150010.jpg

Got mine a few days ago, thought I though up some pics. I really love the figure. Wish the buttons on the jacket weren't so delicate. I already lost one, good thing they supplied extras, ill have to glue one on later...but other than that. I love it!!!

View attachment 146495

View attachment 146496

View attachment 146497

View attachment 146498

View attachment 146499

Nice pics man.
Need to put the collar though inside the hair piece, not outside.
Love the pose on black widow.

Good catch! I missed that when I was swapping heads. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow gr1fter...those are great shots! ...and interesting we both lost the same button!

I am really digging this figure....

Keep the pics coming folks!

Last edited:
If I order this from sideshow now will it ship right away..it says ships in November but folks who pre - ordered are getting theirs now?

Back