1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
could not be more thrilled for this figure, its almost perfect, I would have just preferred the eye black to be on the mask sculpt, or even just a removable mask, otherwise its perfect for me

I can not wait to have this figure. I know It's early but this could my figure of the year for 2015. I will for sure get everything released for this movie, bring on the Falcon.

I'M IN LOVE

1536619_10151977084282344_1843642453_n.jpg

:love :love :love

Glee_fangirling_gif.gif

tumblr_inline_mlzs03HR0a1qz4rgp.gif

large.gif

Its setteld, I'm getting everything from the Winter Soldier, EVERYTHING. I love the movie, I love him

LoL:exactly:

Price is fine especially what they go for these days and we get 2 headsculpts!!!!! I'm kind of glad its not going to be out until 2015 because I have a lot on PO for 2014 already, so the release date is great for me. :)

The proto figure itself is really amazing IMO!!! Love everything about it!!! Its going to be a really impressive figure for a great character.

Now we just have to wait until we see final production pieces.

Amazing figure. I really like the head sculpts and accessories. I'm excited to see him standing next to my red skull. :yess:

LoL:exactly:

Price is fine especially what they go for these days and we get 2 headsculpts!!!!! I'm kind of glad its not going to be out until 2015 because I have a lot on PO for 2014 already, so the release date is great for me. :)

The proto figure itself is really amazing IMO!!! Love everything about it!!! Its going to be a really impressive figure for a great character.

Now we just have to wait until we see final production pieces.

Same here :exactly: I love it and he comes with a fair amount of accessories, I wish Cap and Widow had more accessories, oh well I can always buy more guns somewhere else :lol

I really can't wait to see Falcon now :drool

This is a pretty good-looking figure. Likeness looks pretty spot-on, plus you get two headsculpts (practically a rarity nowadays). Decent amount of accessories, and smart choice on the articulated metal arm since any seamless soft material will end up showing wrinkles on the metal plating. I'd definitely PO if I didn't already fill up my Captain America villain quota with Red Skull.

I wish this figure would be released quickly. Sebastian Stan is scheduled to appear at Philadelphia Comic Con this June. Could've had him autograph the box.

oh ya and i know it has been mentioned but for those that don't know stay for the post credit scenes. THERE ARE 2!!!!! REMEMBER 2!!!!!!

gonna spam this in the winter soldier threads! haha apologies but hope every fan stays and sees those scenes.

Now we need falcon!!!!! I got in PO before sell out for CA, I PO this and black widow ! Now we need Falcon for the royal flush!

Back