1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since a majority of us were charged last Friday, there is no excuse for this to not ship today.

If not, what was the point of charging us? especially since SSC has told me in the past that they can't allow me to pay off a figure early if it's not in the warehouse.

Isnt it a law in CA that they cant take your money a certain amount of time before? I remember reading that somewhere on here, that why the last flexs get pushed back so often

I was told by Sideshow that this would be leaving the warehouse today. Of course no explanation of the delay.

I was told by Sideshow that this would be leaving the warehouse today. Of course no explanation of the delay.

stuckatport.jpg

Yeah, that Dredd jacket worked well for that look. Nice job.

I'm surprised so many people want to use this look and cover his arm for their displays.

I only did it because I bought another body just for that look. I'll bring that one into work and leave the other on display.

For those who are going for this look, you'll need to remove the under padding and one sleeved shirt. Dredds jacket is a tight fit, especially over the mech arm.

Thanks for the tip on the fit. I also bought an extra body for this look (along with the Dredd jacket, pants and boots). Of course I need to wait on my actual WS figure to get the masked head sculpt.

Can the padding be removed without tearing/damaging it?

Back