1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been doing a little research on local companies that do chrome plating on plastic. If I can get it done cheaply enough, I'm going to have his arm chromed up. I'm curious why they didn't use the same method as with the T-1000 liquid metal that came with the DX13? They may have considered it but since it's an articulated piece, chipping could have been a factor.

image.jpg

Im satisfied with the chrome on the arm. Looks closer to the MKII color. Kinda wish this guy was a lil bigger. Looks a lil scrawney

I bought the art book of the winter soldier

there is an interesting fact in that book that may interest you guys.*

The technology applied to make that metal arm is slightly beyond what tony stark can do up at this moment..

Seems like hydra is one step ahead!!

I bought the art book of the winter soldier

there is an interesting fact in that book that may interest you guys.*

The technology applied to make that metal arm is slightly beyond what tony stark can do up at this moment..

Seems like hydra is one step ahead!!

Hmmm... Interesting, seems unlikely though, maybe Hydra is working for Kang, or has been infiltrated by Skrulls and they are advancing the technology

At first I didn't understand why HT offered the black makeup version, but after going through the Art of TWS book, I kinda get that HT wanted to stick to the comic book domino mask look with the unmasked HS here, in the hopes of getting interest from the comic purists.

Back