1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually bought mine from Blackopstoys.com. It's from ZY Toys but it was custom weathered by Mike Skram, I believe. I paid too much for it but it looks amazing. The weathered paint job was very well done.
Mine is the special edition version, which includes the long range scope and silencer. They only had one in stock but here's a link to another custom version.
https://www.blackopstoys.com/catalo...sert-m82a1m-custom-midnight-camo-p-12875.html

Way too expensive but then again, so is our hobby. Some things I really don't mind paying extra for, especially if it helps elevate an already cool looking figure.

Ah thank you very much. It is the same sniper but custom. Nice score btw. Yea im definitely getting it now, looks great in-hand.

Well, the silver on the arm seems to look pretty good in these pics

1558587_10152002320532344_1922363673084067573_n.jpg

1926844_10152002320497344_8649667334527879282_n.jpg

The fact is that prototype doesn't even had shoulder star on announcement pics.
Arm looks a lot better on photos from event.

Just wish it was more massive since actor(s) actually wore this armor over the arm.

:slap How'd I miss that? Thanks Edward...that's good to see.

As for the other issues....I think we're stuck with what we're getting. Dull silver toy arm, eyeliner on unmasked head instead of vice-versa, and no jacket.

Remember all the kerfuffle when the Bane fgure came out? Two big issues were, no coat (Stock Exchange) and he couldn't strike the signature pose (the "boss" pose - hands holding coat lapels)...we got what we got.

I think it's going to be the same here...what we see in that shot from the place in Hong Kong is what we're getting....looks good (especially the portrait in that light) but it's not going to have "everything" we'd like to see. Still looking forward to it though....

In fact, I hope this proves popular enough for them to re-visit CA:FA and produce a Bucky figure in his "Howling Commandos" gear....would love that to go on display with the CA: FA Cap....

Sadly this may be the only ws/bucky figure we are getting this time round..have to wait till cap 3 for another bucky figure

what you guys think?

Would be cool to have a figure of Bucky from the first film. Would look great paired with TFA Cap and show the progression from there to Winter Soldier to New Cap. Also I read Evans will retire after his 6 picture contract and go into directing. He has 3 films left. Sebastian Stan however has a 9 picture deal. Which leads me to believe he will take the Cap role.

Definitely cool to have a ww2 bucky figure! I will buy that instantly

I know this isn't a very big cosplay forum, but took this photo of my Son in his new costume last night. Still a work in progress but I liked these two

IMG_1681 copy.jpg

IMG_1679.jpg

Not completely off topic but does anyone know if the serum testing hot toys display is a teaser or just for show?

I just love WS in the movie. The hs looks great, but prefer the masked one. The other makes him look like a raccoon.

After watching the movie, I wish they did a unmasked sculpt without the face paint
It still looks good and I preordered it, but it would have been my preferred display choice...

I watched WS for the second time last night. I'll most likely display him in the mask. I thought it was his most bada$$ menacing look.

Bought this today. I'll probably display him with just the face showing and not the mask. I mean the fact that he is bucky is so powerful. Need to get a black widow soon.

Back