1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I spent a lot of time on that at one point no luck. Picked up some knives on the 'bay to mod whenever I get to it.
Damn, I hoped this would be easier. ^^ Alright, then I'll have to do one myself. Found a 3D model and my friend's bf has a 3D printer so I'll ask him to print one for me. The sheath will be harder imo coz it's from the Cold Steel GI Tanto and of course that one doesn't exist in 1/6 scale either. XD

Damn, I hoped this would be easier. ^^ Alright, then I'll have to do one myself. Found a 3D model and my friend's bf has a 3D printer so I'll ask him to print one for me. The sheath will be harder imo coz it's from the Cold Steel GI Tanto and of course that one doesn't exist in 1/6 scale either. XD

Yeah, I really hit a wall but *jealous* if u have access to a 3D printer. Re the sheath I was looking to mod or fake some 1/6 sheaths off the 'bay - even found some tiny bolt heads - just haven't had time to work with anything. For me anyway it's real custom work as far as I know - and off the 'bay even finding a dual-edge knife as a starting point was a pain in ***. Most are combat knives single edge.

HT did great with this fig but dunno why they dropped the ball re iconic scene - Steve Rogers clothes too.:slap

Yeah, well on one hand I'm a bit bummed to see that they did the wrong utility belt but on the other I'm super glad they chose this version coz it would be harder to track down or customize the mini guns. :lol And since I'm working on a Fury chase custom WS I need those. :) I guess I can just try and make a sheath myself even if it's a simplified one.

Hello, just want to know a fair price for the Winter Soldier nowadays. I have the chance to buy WS locally for $300, is that a fair price? Thanks

Honestly, I think he's absolutely worth $300. Can't believe he once was available for $140 and such. :lol It's stuff like this that really makes me regret I didn't start collecting HT earlier. ^^

Finally got around to doing the arm mod today so the right arm can rest closer to the body. Really glad i did it. :)

received_10156470536519363.jpeg

Funny how it became one of the most wanted figures, I don't remember this being that popular back in the day.
Which to me is a mystery on its own. The character design is gorgeous, the movie is brilliant. :dunno I'll never get why it took so long for him to sell out.

I'll sell you one from CW. Comes with custom rooted hair head sculpt only.
I take it he wanted a Winter Soldier from TWS, not CW. :lol It's like someone saying "I want a huge cake with cream and strawberries, at least 3 layers" and you go "I got a cookie". :lol

Man, I need a Winter Soldier. If anyone's willing to sell one, PM me.

got the w s version of winter soldier that id be prepared to part with ,if you want to make me a fair offer ,
been gently displayed for a few months ie vanilla pose no extreme stuff , then boxed back up and stored
is complete with brown shipping box

honestly mate im **** at this sort of thing probably why i buy much more than i sell lol

look i know he goes for daft money on ebay ,or hes listed at daft money anyway not sure if he sells lol
im just looking for a fair price for him we can both be happy with ,so let me know what you think is fair and ill get back to you

cheers chris

Funny how it became one of the most wanted figures, I don't remember this being that popular back in the day.

Well, speaking for myself - if funds are tight I was more cautious if I didn't know that I'd see the character again, no matter how cool it is. I feel differently now - like I'd like Xsenation Master One (Ancient One) but if you have to budget u just can't grab whatever you want. I'd like IW Iron Man but he's out of reach right now (also still debating - maybe should wait for movie:dunno).

Then Bucky ended up being my fav MCU character and now I'm awash in Buckys and Caps, no regrets:cool:. Also i know more of the comics now.
One hard lesson was that wait to purchase and pay more sometimes.:slap

Got some fair deals at times but also paid premium prices - for a pristine WS Bucky for one. I am SO glad I picked up Roadworn Thor and for d@mn sure not waiting on IW Cap and Bucky.:panic::drool:drool:drool

Also all the CW figs are way up on the 'bay - glad I have 2 CW Bucky's - great fig to work with and that *shiny arm*.

Back