1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HT left out a few other accessories. In the freeway fight scene, when hes fighting Black Widow. She distracts him with her phone, he uses a grenade to blow up the car. I want this grenade! :gah:

winter%20grenade%20001.jpg~original

winter%20grenade%20003.jpg~original

I was thinking we could use the grenade from star wars Finn but it should be smaller scale than those.

Also the grapple hook he uses on falcon

winter%20falcon%20grapple_1.jpg~original

One of those custom made 3D printed orbs that people sell on eBay for the Star Lord figure looks like it might be passable also. But then people may ask why he's holding an Infinity Stone. :lol

Hey, CBRN - thanx much for the excellent info!

Bucky's knife from the Highway fight scene is actually a Gerber Mark II. He was using Cold Steel G. I. Tanto's sheath for his Gerber Mark II though. Hey, as long as it fits, right? Hot Toys decided to go with the holster setup that Bucky used for his appearance at Nick Fury's chase scene (Benchmade knife, Intratec TEC-38 and COP 357 Derringer). During the famous Highway fight scene, however, he had Cold Steel sheath and Gerber Mark II instead of two pistols.

Appreciate the post:). And your custom knife looks AMAZING. :clap

I need that:cool:. Or something as good. + the Barrett. Grenade, grenade - wonder if poly clay would be worth experimenting with, but it wouldn't have the weight. Metal clays maybe, but need a kiln I think...or carve/paint lead weights? *thinking*:cool:

Ordered myself the Barrett today. :D He'll look great with it.

Getting a grenade like WS used shouldn't be that hard. I guess a little silver ball would already do the trick. ^.^

Ordered myself the Barrett today. :D He'll look great with it.

Getting a grenade like WS used shouldn't be that hard. I guess a little silver ball would already do the trick. ^.^

Congrats on the Barrett:rock! It's a must-have for me (tho not like WS didn't come loaded up). When I get around to sourcing the Gerber knife I'm tempted to get CW Bucky one too, for old times sake LOL:lol. CW Bucky feels like he's being CHEATED - srsly looking forward to CW Bucky but wish there were some switch-outs *whine*.

Grenade - yeah, I was thinking a bead might work - or - I've got some plumber epoxy - I might try coating a ball bearing or a glass bead for the weight, and carve? and paint. Re the scale not room for a lot of detail there.

Oh I very much dislike the unmasked sculpt :thud: but these are awesome photos :clap
For real? I actually enjoy the unmasked hs a lot. Although, I gotta admit that I can't wait to finally use the masked one once I have the CW Winter Soldier in my hands.

For real? I actually enjoy the unmasked hs a lot. Although, I gotta admit that I can't wait to finally use the masked one once I have the CW Winter Soldier in my hands.

Re this guy for me, couldn't decide which sculpt I liked better:love. WS is a perfect reason IMO to have duplicate figures, tho, hey, I just love this fig (great pics). Bucky/WS was desperately needed on the shelf too. Seeing as, yah know, a critical, compelling character in a highly regarded film with a lot of interest worldwide hasn't even had his fig released yet.

(Not that most sites didn't have CW Bucky listed as a Q2/Q3 release. Just sayin'.:()

Too new at collecting to say, but WS may always be a favorite fig for me - IMO great sculpts, can't believe the eyes + costume. I need another one w. a sourced head sculpt (hopefully a parted-out CW head) re the last scenes in WS. Or maybe see how a rooted hair sculpt works out, next year. And give all these guys LOL a once-over w. some silicon/baby oil:lol to hopefully help protect that jacket.

Oh it's not that bad but thanks sir :lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re this guy for me, couldn't decide which sculpt I liked better:love. WS is a perfect reason IMO to have duplicate figures, tho, hey, I just love this fig (great pics). Bucky/WS was desperately needed on the shelf too. Seeing as, yah know, a critical, compelling character in a highly regarded film with a lot of interest worldwide hasn't even had his fig released yet.

(Not that most sites didn't have CW Bucky listed as a Q2/Q3 release. Just sayin'.:()

Too new at collecting to say, but WS may always be a favorite fig for me - IMO great sculpts, can't believe the eyes + costume. I need another one w. a sourced head sculpt (hopefully a parted-out CW head) re the last scenes in WS. Or maybe see how a rooted hair sculpt works out, next year. And give all these guys LOL a once-over w. some silicon/baby oil:lol to hopefully help protect that jacket.

I like the figure very much, its fantastic all round, comes with a lot and is one of if not the best Winter Soldier figure of the line

The thing I dislike the most is the unmasked sculpt, I'm definitely not saying its bad, but I don't think it looks too much like Bucky in the lower half and that just bugs me, so I always used the masked sculpt, that's just my preference though :lecture

I like the figure very much, its fantastic all round, comes with a lot and is one of if not the best Winter Soldier figure of the line

The thing I dislike the most is the unmasked sculpt, I'm definitely not saying its bad, but I don't think it looks too much like Bucky in the lower half and that just bugs me, so I always used the masked sculpt, that's just my preference though :lecture

Can understand that 'coz I've seen the unmasked stripped of the eye grease - IMO it's a good portrait under the grease, but not great. For me tho "as is" it really works - kind of strange tho, it's like they have a "perfect" portrait re the masked, and a different portrait for the unmasked.

And then the newest CW portrait IMO looks spectacular. (Just wish I hadn't been so new at this, guess I missed getting a Golden Age Cap to go with WS eventually - but will try to pick one up). Next year I want to work on a couple of small displays re Cap/Bucky/Falcon and the story arc up to now.

Yeah that part of his face is definitely up in the air. Some angles look absolutely horrible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back