1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 237D06 - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Whiplash Mark II Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm, that is a tough one but my advice would actually be the opposite of edabang's only because Rocket & Groot will see another release or two, guaranteed. We will probably never see a re-release of Whiplash MK II. Ultimately though I'd just go for whichever one is nearer and dearer to your collecting heart. Even though we will see more of Rocket & Groot, it's not guaranteed that you'll like the new release as much as the current one or that you'll get two headsculpts for Groot, plus the baby Groots, etc. I'm confident the current Rocket/Groot release will be looked at as pretty special in its own right, too.

Hmmm, that is a tough one but my advice would actually be the opposite of edabang's only because Rocket & Groot will see another release or two, guaranteed. We will probably never see a re-release of Whiplash MK II. Ultimately though I'd just go for whichever one is nearer and dearer to your collecting heart. Even though we will see more of Rocket & Groot, it's not guaranteed that you'll like the new release as much as the current one or that you'll get two headsculpts for Groot, plus the baby Groots, etc. I'm confident the current Rocket/Groot release will be looked at as pretty special in its own right, too.

Great advice. If SS has over produced whiplash, I'm more likely to purchase it in a few months. It just sucks not knowing how much inventory is left. I understand why they don't reveal that though.

from secret base, they have just changed the pose! :rotfl

whip%u00252B1.jpg
whip%u00252B2.jpg

Back