1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 237D06 - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Whiplash Mark II Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks awesome! :clap: just wasn't a fan of the character in the movie. Is it weird that I liked Justin Hammer more? :lol

Nope. He was awesome.

giphy.gif

^^^ :yess: :yess: :yess: Loved those moves!!!

One of my favorite parts of the movie, believe it or not, hahahaha, loved Pepper's and Natasha's reactions too!

Really impressive with so much details. I love it when they incorporate the moving "hydraulic" pistons. And it has battle damaged parts too. Bulky, but I'm looking forward to it.

11174662_10152774150762344_8685540285179071200_o.jpg

Damn, Whiplash came out nice. This is going to display beautifully with Iron Monger. Can't wait until they're side-by-side.

Last edited:
Yes it does. Hahhaa. Didn't even think to but it but now very tempted. I can't really though. But darn is this tempting. Argh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Many thanks for the video, OMG! The detail and articulation/moving parts on this thing are incredible. Really looking forward to having it in-hand. I thought maybe the cables would be EL and light-up but looking so far from the pics that they don't.

Back