1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 237D06 - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Whiplash Mark II Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
60801766.jpg

I'll wait for it to sell for 350 on Ebay- below retail like many other new HT releases....

Hello Valued Collector,

Thank you for pre-ordering the Whiplash Mark II - 1:6 Diecast Figure!

We are writing today to inform you that we have recently received information from the manufacturer of this item. We originally expected delivery of this item into our warehouse between May and July 2015. However, with the updated information provided to us by the manufacturer we are now expecting your item to arrive into our warehouse between June and August of 2015.

We appreciate your patience and rest assured that we will continue to keep you updated with the latest information about your item. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us directly.

Best Regards,
The Sideshow Team

:monkey4 :monkey4 :monkey4

I guess us who ordered from Big In Japan will get it before those who ordered from SSC?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got my e.mail notice, too. Not a big deal, but holy, feels like forever since this went up for PO. *long sigh*

Hello Valued Collector,

Thank you for pre-ordering the Whiplash Mark II - 1:6 Diecast Figure!

We are writing today to inform you that we have recently received information from the manufacturer of this item. We originally expected delivery of this item into our warehouse between May and July 2015. However, with the updated information provided to us by the manufacturer we are now expecting your item to arrive into our warehouse between June and August of 2015.

We appreciate your patience and rest assured that we will continue to keep you updated with the latest information about your item. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us directly.

Best Regards,
The Sideshow Team

:monkey4 :monkey4 :monkey4

Sideshow was inaccurate with this latest update, b/c in the first delay notice it states that they were expecting this to hit the warehouse in April, not May-July.

Hello Valued Collector,

Thank you for pre-ordering the Whiplash MK II Figure!

We are writing today to inform you that we have recently received information from the manufacturer of this item. We originally expected delivery of this item into our warehouse beginning in April of 2015. However, with the updated information provided to us by the manufacturer we are now expecting your item to arrive into our warehouse between May and July of 2015.

Best Regards,

Back