1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 237D06 - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Whiplash Mark II Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see myself eventually picking this figure up. Love the look of it but not essential for me. I have been saving for Hulkbuster but may use the funds for this instead.

And what exactly did I tease that has been wrong?

It's like you follow me around taking shots becuase your envious or something. Dude, get a life.

Did you just described yourself? Lol.

And what exactly did I tease that has been wrong?

It's like you follow me around taking shots becuase your envious or something. Dude, get a life.

tumblr_mzrkd7s53v1tq4of6o1_250.gif

I agree. Would be neat to have them as well. I'd get the USMC one for sure. Imagine a shelf with those, and sentry drones and prime and whiplash and half a dozen iron man figures...

I agree. Would be neat to have them as well. I'd get the USMC one for sure. Imagine a shelf with those, and sentry drones and prime and whiplash and half a dozen iron man figures...

:yess: now THAT is what I'm talking about, that would make one hell of a display. Didn't some company make the drones? I thought I seen some

Yea I saw some a year or two ago. They where not 1/6 though. I think 1/9. I really only buy hot toys stuff at this point. I've picked up a few other brands and the quality isn't the same. Plus the different scales are not great looking in the display. At least for me. I have a few 1/4 statues so those are ok scale. Now if someone else steps up quality wise I'm open. The 1/6 SSc wolverine for example is one I want.

But if someone makes a 1/6 drone I'd give it a go.

Yea I saw some a year or two ago. They where not 1/6 though. I think 1/9. I really only buy hot toys stuff at this point. I've picked up a few other brands and the quality isn't the same. Plus the different scales are not great looking in the display. At least for me. I have a few 1/4 statues so those are ok scale. Now if someone else steps up quality wise I'm open. The 1/6 SSc wolverine for example is one I want.

But if someone makes a 1/6 drone I'd give it a go.

ahh yeah these guys, says 1/12 though these might not be the ones
PLY-01-10013-3.jpg

Super-Alloy-Iron-Man-2-Drones-Exclusive-Edition.jpg

Personally I like the Air Force drones and the Navy ones are cool too
latest

latest

but yeah, good damn, those Marine ones sport the best paint job :clap
latest

Say what you will about Hammer, guy knew how to make cool looking stuff :rock
468px-Hammeri3.jpg

Just couldn't get it to work :lol
the-ex-wife-o.gif

Yea those might be it. Good find.

I like the marine corps ones, well, becuase of my time in the marines. Lol kinda biased.

But yea, hammers stuff looked great. Worked? Not so much. Lol if my "ex-wife" was like his...lol

Just bought this from a seller in Hong Kong. First time EVER not buying from Sideshow.

Had they just given me the double rewards, I probably would wait until July/August when this guy finally shows up. Their loss.

Hoping Big in Japan comes thru for us all who got in on that deal....fingers crossed :pray:

Back