1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I only cut it off for the Bruce head sculpt. For the Batman BC cowl I left it on. I just cracked up the DX12 neck and took out the magnet and placed in the neck of the Wolverine body.

Oh n as far as the thigh add one. I left them off. But I did apply a little padding to the calves to help fill out the boots.

Thanks! :hi5:

Hey guys. What's a good price to pay for the armory with batsuit, alfred and bruce?

Also, are the mods a must do? Is the stock figure that bad (based on people's comments)?

Hey guys. What's a good price to pay for the armory with batsuit, alfred and bruce?

Also, are the mods a must do? Is the stock figure that bad (based on people's comments)?
The mods are really up to you.
Some folks are fine with the figure out of the box, others (like me) strongly feel he needs to be modified.
Buy it and see for yourself.

I still can't get the pegs to come out of the arms. I can remove the hands just fine but the pegs are still there. How can I get them out? Also, the right one sticks out slightly more than the left which makes the arms look uneven. How can I take them out and readjust them?

I still can't get the pegs to come out of the arms. I can remove the hands just fine but the pegs are still there. How can I get them out? Also, the right one sticks out slightly more than the left which makes the arms look uneven. How can I take them out and readjust them?

You can try running them under warm water then pull it out.

Wouldn't that damage the whole thing? Also, how would I put them back in?

Mine were exactly the same. I took my wife's hair dryer and ran it over the wrists for a few seconds and the pegs released from the arms easily. They'll go back in easily, too.

I just paid $499 for this set brand new and in the original shipper. How much should you pay depends on you. I have tons of things that I want (this set included), but I have limits on how much I'm willing to pay. I don't want to rip anyone off, but I'm also not willing to pay over a certain price for any certain item. Now, for me, I feel I paid a terrific price. This is especially true considering it would've cost over $650 when it was released. I just saw this set on eBay the other day for $489 (buy it now price), brand new, and free shipping from the USA. IMO, this is a fantastic value as I feel the Batman figure and Armory are worth this price alone. The Bruce Wayne and Alfred figures are of high quality, too. No part of this set was phoned in.

As far as mods, that is also subjective. I haven't felt the need to mod any of my figures. When I look at the mods a lot of folks do I can tell they're different than stock, but I go back and forth about which is better (if you've ever had an eye exam, you know exactly what I mean, lol). I trust the creative decisions of others over mine. My four year old daughter draws better pictures than I do, so I'm not going to mess with my figures. Again, that's just me.

Concerning stubborn wrist pegs, I always cover them with a hand towel and use pliers to get them out. The towel protects the pegs from damage, just grip the forearm and pull.

I replaced the stock cape with the battle version cape by Tony Mei.
I think this stock cape was even worse than the one that came with the DX12.

I replaced the stock cape with the battle version cape by Tony Mei.
I think this stock cape was even worse than the one that came with the DX12.

Can we still buy that cape? If anything, I will probably do just that mod if I decide to purchase.

Mine were exactly the same. I took my wife's hair dryer and ran it over the wrists for a few seconds and the pegs released from the arms easily. They'll go back in easily, too.

I'm guessing you had the dryer in heat mode.

Yep. It'll heat the plastic a bit just enough for you to remove it. Simple chemistry.

Finally got them out. The first one was easy to get out and that was the one that wasn't already sticking out a bit. The second one was worse than getting a divorce. Now my armory looks just like the one in the movie.

Finally got them out. The first one was easy to get out and that was the one that wasn't already sticking out a bit. The second one was worse than getting a divorce. Now my armory looks just like the one in the movie.
Very nice!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Can we still buy that cape? If anything, I will probably do just that mod if I decide to purchase.

This was Tony's response when I queried in July. I picked up an armoury but will only open it when I'm back from holidays. Hope he still has some left if I'm not happy with the stock version

Cape price list price of July 2016 update

Hi, glad you are interested in our custom cape, here is more informations and details, feel free to contact us any time when you are ready Facebook.com/dandymei

If you don't see the capes you are looking for, they have been discontinued, thank younger support.

- Hot Toys 1992 Batman Returns NEW FINAL cape- $65+SH $7 in USA or $15 international (limited to 30pcs only)

- Hot Toys 1989 Batman DX09 Final Cape- $65+SH $7 in USA or $15 international
(Only 8 more left)

- Hot Toys Dark Knight 1/6 DKR Battle Short(limited to 30pcs only)- $45+SH $7 in USA or $15 International (we do combine shipping)
*fits- DX02, DX12, Armory Batman

- Hot Toys BB long (limited to 30pcs only)- $45+SH $7 in USA or $15 International (we do combine shipping)

* each cape takes around 2-4 weeks to complete. Holiday, custom order or multiple capes orders takes longer.

We will email group tracking info for everyone's orders. (We do NOT have time to deal with individual tracking on the daily bases)

Our paypal is [email protected], let us know when the paypal is made so we can put your cape fabric aside for assemble.

***We will only ship to the address registered on paypal. For any changes, please write the detailed information in the paypal message box***

For anyone who did not put their order information in the paypal message box, your order will be made from they day you reply your order information. We do not have time to find everyone's order detail thru email, facebook, or others....

Here are all our custom work, feel free to contact us for any
https://www.facebook.com/dandymei/photos_albums

Tony Mei : )

This was Tony's response when I queried in July.

Cape price list price of July 2016 update

Hi, glad you are interested in our custom cape, here is more informations and details, feel free to contact us any time when you are ready Facebook.com/dandymei

If you don't see the capes you are looking for, they have been discontinued, thank younger support.

- Hot Toys 1992 Batman Returns NEW FINAL cape- $65+SH $7 in USA or $15 international (limited to 30pcs only)

- Hot Toys 1989 Batman DX09 Final Cape- $65+SH $7 in USA or $15 international
(Only 8 more left)

- Hot Toys Dark Knight 1/6 DKR Battle Short(limited to 30pcs only)- $45+SH $7 in USA or $15 International (we do combine shipping)
*fits- DX02, DX12, Armory Batman

- Hot Toys BB long (limited to 30pcs only)- $45+SH $7 in USA or $15 International (we do combine shipping)

* each cape takes around 2-4 weeks to complete. Holiday, custom order or multiple capes orders takes longer.

We will email group tracking info for everyone's orders. (We do NOT have time to deal with individual tracking on the daily bases)

Our paypal is [email protected], let us know when the paypal is made so we can put your cape fabric aside for assemble.

***We will only ship to the address registered on paypal. For any changes, please write the detailed information in the paypal message box***

For anyone who did not put their order information in the paypal message box, your order will be made from they day you reply your order information. We do not have time to find everyone's order detail thru email, facebook, or others....

Here are all our custom work, feel free to contact us for any
https://www.facebook.com/dandymei/photos_albums

Tony Mei : )
Ah! Thank you for posting that info.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back