1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here a pic with the Mei cape
6d4a1a1d274272570d27624990994a04.jpg

Tony Mei's capes looks so much better then the original. Kill the figure for me when I see a stock cape

I actually don't find the stock body to be so bad. Yea it should be bigger but I think it looks good on the shelf

I own the dx02 and find it superior. If people were as pationate with modding it as they are with the dx12, there would be no competition imo.

They are the same as the Wolverine body surprisingly. Tight on the elbow joint. 😒They're able to be bent just feels like your going to break it.

Irok, I got a couple more questions if you don't mind.
Did you cut off the neck of the new body in order to fit Batman and Bruce's head sculpts?
Did you use the muscular thigh add-ons?
Thanks. :clap

I just ordered the batman armory and happen to have one of those ZC toys bodies laying around. Is the body swap that hard to do? Is there a video/ any posts about the process in this thread somewhere?

Irok, I got a couple more questions if you don't mind.
Did you cut off the neck of the new body in order to fit Batman and Bruce's head sculpts?
Did you use the muscular thigh add-ons?
Thanks. :clap

I only cut it off for the Bruce head sculpt. For the Batman BC cowl I left it on. I just cracked up the DX12 neck and took out the magnet and placed in the neck of the Wolverine body.

Oh n as far as the thigh add one. I left them off. But I did apply a little padding to the calves to help fill out the boots.

Back