1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is coming and am wondering should I keep my DX12.

Honestly I think you could sell your DX12 if you got the Armory set.
You get better faceplates and cowl with the Armory Bats. Better paint apps on the Bruce Wayne sculpt, & pretty much every accessory that came with the DX12, minus the base & EMP gun.

This was in my Armory box anyone what this is?

IMG_0298.jpg

Here is the armory head on the dx12.

IMG_0305.jpg

IMG_0303.jpg

Had some time to take couple pictures of the armory today. Sorry for the bad iPhone quality.

IMG_0309.jpg

IMG_0288.jpg

IMG_0321.jpg

IMG_0323.jpg

I am thinking of getting either the armory set or a dx12. If I do get one, how bad are the stock capes and is it really worth the $50 for the custom capes?

It's worth but I got one of the $25 ones from lforigno

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well my hot toys armory with batsuit should be arriving Friday. I was planning on a tony mei cape but was not 100% sure if wanted TDK long cape or the DKR short battle cape but I was leaning towards the short battle cape. I emailed tony and he is only selling the short battle capes now so I have that on order with him now too.

I haven't had a chance to read through the entire thread, so apologies if this has been answered before, but are Bruce and Afred worth getting? I've got the option to pick up the set or just the armory and it's a $200 difference. I worry that Alfred will just end up staying the box and that I'll only use the Bruce head...

Alfred is a great looking figure.

I think Bruce is the dull looking one with the ill fitting suit. Only yesterday I was considering removing his waistcoat because it makes him appear fat.

Yeah, the tailoring on the Bruce Wayne figure is pretty bad. You could always try posing him holding his coat over his shoulder, though.

Yeah, the tailoring on the Bruce Wayne figure is pretty bad. You could always try posing him holding his coat over his shoulder, though.

:lecture

Good idea.

From the beginning I considered the butler to be far better dressed than the billionaire. The Bruce suit is the worst made Hot Toys outfit I own. Even the trousers are cut too high in the crotch. :lol

From the beginning I considered the butler to be far better dressed than the billionaire. The Bruce suit is the worst made Hot Toys outfit I own. Even the trousers are cut too high in the crotch. :lol

It looks a bit like a Steve Harvey suit. :lol
From what I've seen, Hot Toys doesn't seem to have a lot of luck with suits.

Just got a custom Tony Mei cape and it's definitely worth it. I'll post pictures later. The stock cape is a piece of crap and takes too much away from the figure itself.

Back