1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the toys fair Bruce head for a LOS version, looks the part for begins Bale although they can be pretty expensive now I guess

60a2f94374237e2caec7d73c28570f8e.jpg

That's exactly what I'm going to do. Question, does the LoS mask fit over Bruce's head as it does over the R'as head that came with it? I have a spare TF Bruce head and I plan on getting that POP Toys set.

That's exactly what I'm going to do. Question, does the LoS mask fit over Bruce's head as it does over the R'as head that came with it? I have a spare TF Bruce head and I plan on getting that POP Toys set.

I haven't tried but I would imagine so, the BW head is smaller than the Ra's one it comes with

Dude, could you post this in the Sale/Trade? you're bumping threads, I was counting on some new photos or something not "I'm selling this".

Thank you.

I'm selling Armory batman figure with Toys fair exclusive Bruce Wayne headsculpt. Message me if interested

Hey guys, just looking at my armory and I was wondering, is there just enough accessories to fill the shelves? Like, I have some canisters and Batarangs on Batmans belt, should there be empty spots in the foam? Also, did Alfred come with a single batarang to hold?

I ordered a loose Armory from someone here and it came today.

I payed an extra $25 for the Bruce Wayne sculpt to be included but it came like this because of the way it was packaged.

6b3fSG7.jpg

Is there any easy fix for this? I would need to find the exact same color paint I guess but it probably wouldn't even look right then.

Does anyone know where I can get one at a similar price?

Just gotta put it in so that the styrofoam holds it in place, it won't ever be "flat" or completely flush in there. Fiddle around with it, you'll get it to stick eventually. :wink1:

北京国安;8714064 said:
Repainted Kai studio mouth piece
8c0708007abd040784a40c2273242ebb.jpg

bb929378a52702b1d0150884f4bf3e5f.jpg

从我的 iPad 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Curious what did you do with your Batman aside from the mouthpiece? It looks almost perfect.

I'm looking for some armory or dx 12 face plates anyone have any they're willing to sell?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back