1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You do that fan? I sent you an message awhile back. You still doing the 1/6 Gotham newspapers?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I would like to run a few questions by the Hot Toys Batman experts here, if I may.

I'm wanting to pick up a Batman for my collection (Dark Knight / DKR) version and it appears that the Armory version is the way to go.

Is the best deal currently the Sideshow Armory w/Bruce and Alfred? I have the 20% off coupon, so if my math is correct, it would be about $500 bucks. I don't have an interest in keeping the Bruce or Alfred figures, so if I were to sell those off, how much would they approximately go for? I'm just trying to find the best deal so that I can have just the Armory and the Batman fig, if possible.

I would really appreciate any advice from you guys. Thanks!

I would like to run a few questions by the Hot Toys Batman experts here, if I may.

I'm wanting to pick up a Batman for my collection (Dark Knight / DKR) version and it appears that the Armory version is the way to go.

Is the best deal currently the Sideshow Armory w/Bruce and Alfred? I have the 20% off coupon, so if my math is correct, it would be about $500 bucks. I don't have an interest in keeping the Bruce or Alfred figures, so if I were to sell those off, how much would they approximately go for? I'm just trying to find the best deal so that I can have just the Armory and the Batman fig, if possible.

The DX12 goes for around $400 on eBay, last I saw. That's just for Batman by himself. You are bound to make a profit selling Alfred and Bruce.

In fact, I ordered the armory with just Alfred, so I need a Bruce. You've got a buyer for him already.

The full set is the way to go. I think you can probably net around $300 total for Bruce and Alfred after fees. You could also sell the armory and accessories if you don't want that and keep Batman for really cheap. Don't forget that the full set includes double rewards so you are going to bank those as well. I've parted out a set and I'm going to net my Batman figure for less than $100. Easy decision.

Thank you, guys! Truly appreciate the advice. Looks like I'll be placing the order soon. WhoaItsJBot, I'll most probably be contacting you regarding Bruce. :)

Got my bat armory today but can't open it right now, still at work! Excited. Hope there's no QC issue when I open it later.

All I wanted was Alfred and got him off EBay for $165.00 shipped.

The Armoury with Bruce and Alfred arrived a few days ago. :woo

It's an amazing set, especially so with the 30% discount. Those who managed to use a 50% were sooooo lucky! :lol

This will be the first Hot Toys or Sideshow that I'll leave the batteries in, because the armoury just looks so good lit...

18723256112_b17c91bd1b_b.jpg

18107446043_3ae578c088_b.jpg

18540340638_f9e9dbe2c0_b.jpg

18105863094_7043cb89ae_b.jpg

The sculpt on Alfred is pretty stunning. I gave him a gun as a nod both to the character's past, and to Caine's Harry Brown role. Something small and discrete a butler might carry in his jacket pocket...

18723245412_d4481c8e17_b.jpg

Bruce is the least impressive, though the sculpt is good and well painted. His suit is better than I feared, but not as sharp as I'd like:

18107451423_779f3632eb_b.jpg

The Master and his student:

18702334826_463d2b6b69_b.jpg

Great looking pics, Kuat.

I pulled the trigger yesterday on this set and it's already shipped. Should arrive by middle of next week. Another Detolf is in order now that I've picked this up, along with the MOS Superman, last week.

My only concern with the Armory set is that I'll end up liking the Bruce and Alfred figs and decide against selling them, which was my original plan, to help finance the set... :gah:

Thanks!

FlyAndFight said:
I pulled the trigger yesterday on this set and it's already shipped. Should arrive by middle of next week. Another Detolf is in order now that I've picked this up, along with the MOS Superman, last week.

You won't be disappointed. It's a fun set, and quite daunting when you open it up and see just how much of it there is to sort out! :)

FlyAndFight said:
My only concern with the Armory set is that I'll end up liking the Bruce and Alfred figs and decide against selling them, which was my original plan, to help finance the set... :gah:

I considered Alfred to be essential. The sculpt, quality and fit of the clothing are really good. As I wrote before, Bruce isn't as impressive, apart from the head sculpt.

But right from the start when, I had this ordered from OneSixthBruce for £375 delivered, I considered Bruce to be a freebie. He's worked out even cheaper now when factoring in Sideshow's reward points. So I'll keep him, albeit tucked into a corner for now.

The Alfred figure is a really nicely done figure, but if you don't care much about the character (and aren't obsessive about keeping the set together), it'll be easier to let it go. It probably also depends on the display you have in mind with the Armory (Alfred didn't fit into mine at all).

Late to the party. Just got the set & it's absolutely amazing! Just got no room for Alfred though. Might just sell it. If any of guys are interested just let me know.image.jpg
image.jpg

Quote from Kuat of Kuat on his order from OSB

I've managed to get a full refund from OSB for the Armoury, as I was worried they'll go under. When are you getting your order from OSB?

Last edited:
Back