1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes there is a 30% off code that was emailed yesterday to people. It works on both armoury sets, RoboCop chair and non chair, Iron Man Silver Centurion, Iron Man Heartbreaker, Iron Man Igor, Bruce Banner, Zod, Jor-El, Tony Stark Mechanic, Strike Cap single and set and The Winter Soldier.

Some great deals there, particularly with the 3 figure armoury set because it's 30% off and a further $62.50 in rewards. Overall you can save over $200.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes there is a 30% off code that was emailed yesterday to people. It works on both armoury sets, RoboCop chair and non chair, Iron Man Silver Centurion, Iron Man Heartbreaker, Iron Man Igor, Bruce Banner, Zod, Jor-El, Tony Stark Mechanic, Strike Cap single and set and The Winter Soldier.

Some great deals there, particularly with the 3 figure armoury set because it's 30% off and a further $62.50 in rewards. Overall you can save over $200.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
You don't get the full rewards after using the coupon.

Ordered the Armoury with Bruce and Alfred with the 30% off code, and there's 1062 pending reward points ($53.10).

I was only expecting $43.75 ($62.50 - 30%).

So SS must work it out a different way when the rewards are doubled. It's close to 30% off the regular earned points, plus the full amount of the doubled points. But not exactly. :cuckoo:

Ordered the Armoury with Bruce and Alfred with the 30% off code, and there's 1062 pending reward points ($53.10).

I was only expecting $43.75 ($62.50 - 30%).

So SS must work it out a different way when the rewards are doubled. It's close to 30% off the regular earned points, plus the full amount of the doubled points. But not exactly. :cuckoo:

Yep, that's exactly how they do it. For double rewards, you get 1 point for every dollar you spend, plus 1 extra point for every dollar you would've spent before any discounts. And I believe triple rewards are 2 points for every dollar you would've spent before discounts.

It made just as little sense during Spook last year, and I'm surprised they haven't fixed it yet in their favor so that you only earn points for the dollars you spend. But maybe they figure the extra bit in rewards is worth leaving in since it draws people in to make purchases (rewards can't be redeemed for cash). Or it's somehow a more complicated issue to solve on their end than it appears to be from the outside.

It can't be hard to fix, but like you said it is a nice bonus for future sales and if they are having 2x/3x rewards the item must not be a big seller anyway.

Get some fabric and cut it yourself based on the HT cape pattern. And save yourself $70.

Treat a loved one to a dinner or something :)

Last edited:
Back