1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
does $190 seem like a good price for Bruce Wayne?

also has anyone had problems when buying the ones that come from Hong Kong?

yeah something like $150 would be an instant purchase but I'm my patience on waiting for one that cheap is wearing thin . I really want to have Bale and Keaton next to each other on a shelf

Did you consider buying the headsculpt the body the suit and put it together yourself? It should be cheaper

You're welcome! Did that fix it for you?

Actually just got it in a few hours ago, it was a bit of a preemptive question. However, I did go ahead and try it, didn't work, switched batteries, didn't work. So I took the remote apart to examine the board and found the rubber button inside was completely off the touch pad on the board. Set it correctly, put it back together and now it works perfect! Overall a great deal for $30, and I found one of the accessory sets for $25 already waiting for that in the mail currently.

10431521_10155512619790117_267559574896909049_n.jpg

Just got Thor in so he hasn't been put away, took the opportunity for a quick pose.

Actually just got it in a few hours ago, it was a bit of a preemptive question. However, I did go ahead and try it, didn't work, switched batteries, didn't work. So I took the remote apart to examine the board and found the rubber button inside was completely off the touch pad on the board. Set it correctly, put it back together and now it works perfect! Overall a great deal for $30, and I found one of the accessory sets for $25 already waiting for that in the mail currently.

View attachment 184621

Just got Thor in so he hasn't been put away, took the opportunity for a quick pose.

:clap:lol

Jay, forgot to mention, the metal tab was indeed bent incorrectly though! So thank you very much for the tip!

Thinking of getting involved with this now that Sideshow have offered a 50% off code for the Armoury with Alfred.

Yup! Man, I've been wanting this set for a long time... just couldn't justify the $500+ to get it.... 50% off?? Purchased without pause. Fantastic deal!

If you're signed up to receive their newsletters, you should have gotten an email yesterday/this morning sometime with it.

Codes are randomly generated for each customer, so cannot be used twice. Some people from the Marvel section called Sideshow to see if they could get one manually mailed out to them but without success. It may have something to do with your purchase history, pre-orders or is just random but they won't give you one for asking, it seems.

weird i subcribe but didnt get it....can someone post the code?

I think it was a code offered to those who purchased quite a lot of Hot Toys stuff from Sideshow? I bought quite bit and have a lot on pre-order as they've had quite a few exclusives that I didn't want to miss out on. I think the codes are personal and can only be used once.

With all that's on offer, I'm tempted by the Robocop and chair too - already have Silver Centurion and Heartbreaker. Sadly, I'll probably have to limit it to one as I had emails to say I have two Iron Men on the way due to be charged imminently!

Yeah, maybe.. I just told a friend about it and he said he hasn't gotten anything from them either...
I don't have that many Hot Toys figs.. but I have bought most of it from sideshow fairly recently... weird.

Hi guys
I was wondering if you could help me with a query I have.

Is it a very common problem Alfred's coats colouring transferring on to things?

I'm thinking posing my Alfred figure with his cost floated over one his arms but last thing I want is colour from the coat transferring on to other parts of the figure.

Any help is appreciated.

Back