1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, they feel free to spam me with their Star Wars and Marvel figures. But I guess I'm not good enough for their 50% off Batman stuff...

I have a 50% off code I was going to use to buy the armory with, and then sell it. Buyer saves and I profit a little as well. Anyone interested pm me. Thinking $395 shipped to the buyer sounds good on both ends. Hate for this coupon to go to waste!

could anyone not using the code be willing to send it to me? I have always wanted the armory but couldnt afford it, with the discount I will be able to pick this up!

I don't know, but I'm tempted to contact customer service and ask them why my money isn't worth as much to them as other customers' money.

Does anyone have a copy of the e-mail they can post here?

I get butt hurt too when I don't get 50% coupons and free figure packins. butthurt.gif

I don't know, but I'm tempted to contact customer service and ask them why my money isn't worth as much to them as other customers' money.

Does anyone have a copy of the e-mail they can post here?
Unfortunately I think part of the issue is that at 50% off, they are losing money on the sale, anyway, so they probably just don't care. The sale may have been to reduce stock, too, as opposed to sell it out. (Maybe why the special wasn't global? Dunno.) I'd agree it's odd marketing, though.

Jeez, how many hot toys do you have to buy from SSC to get the coupon? I know people who buy a crap ton from them and haven't got the coupon.

I not only buy a ton a crap from them but my brother and I have bought every friggin Star Wars 1/6th they ever produced...,INCLUDING THE F|_|CKING DIORAMAS AND IWE HAVENT GOTTEN ANY PACK INS OR 50% COUPONS :mad::mad::mad:

That's strange, I've only bought the SW hot toys line from them. I've preordered every one but that's still only 7 or 8 items

I highly doubt the coupon codes were anything but random. I don't really see them picking and choosing who did and didn't get it based on past purchases. They probably just wanted to clear some stock, but not all of it or they would have just blasted it out to everyone. Too bad they ticked off so many people in the process.

could anyone not using the code be willing to send it to me? I have always wanted the armory but couldnt afford it, with the discount I will be able to pick this up!

If you want mine you can have it. The set with the discount is $285. I can't transfer the code, says something about its linked to your info on file. PM me if you want me to grab it for ya

Back