1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, I see. I'd try again.

Or you can ask Jokes and Bats how to make one, I think he only spent like $10.
I would but I asked for registered mail and it was really expensive. Here in Chile not registeres is almost a garanteed lose. When I order him the first time I didn't realize it was unregistered.

Registered is always going to be super expensive, but if it's coming from the US, the US Postal service has a very reasonable up-charge for tracking with delivery confirmation on light-weight first-class packages. The pricing goes up quickly as you add weight of course, eventually you have to go to Priority and that is MUCH more expensive. Maybe Priority is what you were quoted if the packages originated in the US.

Capes are coming back baby.

1035x1051-david1800-1404740835.jpg

I just got his cape for my enterbay bats. Very satisfied with its looks and has silky touch to it.

Sent from my GT-I9100M using Tapatalk 2
Do you or anyone else know a way to get in touch with him aside from this forum? I PM'd him a few days agao and still have not heard back. Thanks!

EDIT:
Now I see why, I tried again and:

"lforigno has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."

:(

Do you or anyone else know a way to get in touch with him aside from this forum? I PM'd him a few days agao and still have not heard back. Thanks!

EDIT:
Now I see why, I tried again and:

"lforigno has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."

:(

He sells these on eBay too. I went through there since I couldn't get a reply on here. I think it's an extra $5 on eBay, but $5 is a fart in the wind in this hobby.

He sells these on eBay too. I went through there since I couldn't get a reply on here. I think it's an extra $5 on eBay, but $5 is a fart in the wind in this hobby.

OR, you could message him on Ebay and ask him for a transaction outside of Ebay, I'm sure he'll drop the price a bit.

Ok I got in touch with him here (he replied to my original PM) and I even went on Ebay and found his listings. Seems he has two different materials, Rayon and Velvet. Does anyone know what is best for the Armory Batman? Anyone have pics of theirs?

Thanks! Jay

Ok I got in touch with him here (he replied to my original PM) and I even went on Ebay and found his listings. Seems he has two different materials, Rayon and Velvet. Does anyone know what is best for the Armory Batman? Anyone have pics of theirs?

Thanks! Jay

i prefer rayon for 1/6 velvet for 1/4, but again its a matter of personal taste.

Thanks! Jay

Isn't rayon more appropriate for TDK/R and velvet more appropriate for BB?

Are the belts in the foam meant to go on the figure as well or just display? Just got this in today from a trade.

Last edited:
If it's a complete set, there should be enough belts to place in the armory and one left over to put on Batman. The figure should be wearing a belt right out of the box.

If it's a complete set, there should be enough belts to place in the armory and one left over to put on Batman. The figure should be wearing a belt right out of the box.

Yeah, I guess there are 3 complete belts? I haven't put the stuff in the armory yet, it looks like a bunch of work. :lol I was just wondering if they were for display only. I didn't know if they were able to be put on the figure. I might've read over that bit in the instructions... I kinda just glanced over it.

Got my LForigno cape today too. My day has been better than Ice Cube's.

Yeah, it's taken some people an hour to load up the armory, others less. :lol

I haven't fiddled with any of the belts, TBH, but I believe they're all complete. You may, however, have some difficulty putting them together. That's been a problem for some.

Is it possible to take the foam trays on the doors off or do you have to maneuver your fingers through? One of mine had fallen out during shipment and I popped it in before thinking about it. Now I can't take them out.

Had this for a while and have been enjoying the hell out of it. Looks great on display, and despite how good many of the pics have been, none really convey how cool of a display this is in person. There have been some good pics of Alfred's sculpt but I've yet to see one that's a really good example of what Wayne's looks like in hand. True, a little dark skinned, but a slightly fancier paint-app than the DX12. Great realism aside from whatever likeness issues could be said about it.

Only complaint is Wayne's suit. It's not absolutely horrible, and I don't expect the world from HT when it comes to outfits like this, but they could have at least delivered what we saw in the protos. Alfred is a solid figure from head to toe and if they were able to achieve a thin-ish, well fitted suit for him, they should have been able to for Wayne as well. Overall awesome set and great for the price (especially for all those who didn't pay full retail+shipping)

My crappy pics won't convey how great this looks in person either, but I'll poison your eyes with them anyway :lol. Gonna repose this week and get something going with the Wayne sculpt on the Bat Suit.

Back