1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424050036.161921.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424050044.762856.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424050051.590408.jpg

THX[emoji38]

Just received my armory and had a great couple of hours setting it up only to realise my remote for the lights doesn't work :slap Anyone know if this is a common problem and if so are there any known fixes?

Just received my armory and had a great couple of hours setting it up only to realise my remote for the lights doesn't work :slap Anyone know if this is a common problem and if so are there any known fixes?

Not sure what frequency these are using, but at the auto parts store they have key fob remote testers that would at least eliminate the remote as the culprit.

Thanks for the ideas. I should have been clearer in my first post though. The lights do work when I use the switch on the armoury, it's just the remote which doesn't work.

Thanks for the ideas. I should have been clearer in my first post though. The lights do work when I use the switch on the armoury, it's just the remote which doesn't work.

You noticed the switch has 3 positions right? I can't even remember which one is the appropriate one for the remote right now, but you should definitely try them all. :)

Not sure what frequency these are using, but at the auto parts store they have key fob remote testers that would at least eliminate the remote as the culprit.

It uses IR, so the FOB thing wont work. Many of the issues here in the forum were due to switching the physical switch to the wrong position. There may be an issue with the remotes as well - they're quite poorly constructed.

If the lights don't turn on at all, even from the switch, then obviously there's no need to be concerned about the remote. :) Try different batteries though, and flicking the switch on/off through all three positions a few times. If it's a remote-only issue, try removing the battery from the remote as well and reinserting it - a replacement battery if you have one.

At some point I'll capture the IR code and post it, so if you have a Harmony, Pronto, URC or JP1 remote you can plug the code into that to test/try/use.

The same thing happened to me with my first Armory. I took apart the remote and bent the metal battery contact down and that did the trick. The metal contact not touching the battery was the problem. May be a similar situation with yours. Those remotes are very cheaply made.

I just got this set in a trade. It won't be here for another couple days, but I'm assuming the cape needs to be switched with a custom? I know my DX12 had a horrible cape. I assume it's the same with this one?

The cape isn't the same as the other one, but it's certainly less than stellar. I can't be bothered to replace mine though. There are a few more baubles I want to outfit the display with before I consider swapping out the cape.

If you find the cape less than satisfactory, and if you don't want to make your own, you can always go the custom route with Tony Mei or Jaxon (he often posts in this thread).

If you find the cape less than satisfactory, and if you don't want to make your own, you can always go the custom route with Tony Mei or Jaxon (he often posts in this thread).

Thanks man! I had an LForigno cape on my DX12. Without hurting anyone's feelings, can someone PM me who they think makes the best? I've seen Tony's and Jaxon's threads. I'd like to hear some opinions before making a purchase.

Thanks man! I had an LForigno cape on my DX12. Without hurting anyone's feelings, can someone PM me who they think makes the best? I've seen Tony's and Jaxon's threads. I'd like to hear some opinions before making a purchase.

Iv got il forigno Rayons on all mine, I prefer him after trying tonys ones ( no disrespect ).
Battle length and long rayon on these two. I prefer velvet for the batman begins ones
0205f41e543474bf70fde877707bf900.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Iv got il forigno Rayons on all mine, I prefer him after trying tonys ones ( no disrespect ).
Battle length and long rayon on these two. I prefer velvet for the batman begins ones
0205f41e543474bf70fde877707bf900.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had the battle length rayon on mine too. :hi5: I think I might go back with that one, I remember the drape being great.

What do you guys think of wired capes?

Back