1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why is this set so awesome but so seemingly undesirable? I can't seem to give mine away but everyone loves it. Is it just massively overproduced?

Overproduced, expensive and the source material isn't fresh anymore. Although you could probably sell batman by himself pretty easily.

The set is worth it just for Batmans Batman.

DSCF3213_zpsf2a90679.jpg

Overpriced? Yeah right....The complete three figure set is very very low for what you get. Geeezzz look at a current single HT figure at 225....

I don't think its overpriced, but I do think it's over people's spending budget. Like Vortex said, it's expensive. It's a big chunk of change even though it's less than the price of 3 individual releases put together.

I got lucky enough to trade a figure for the Armory + Batman. I probably was never going to buy it because I didn't want the armory. I still don't really want it. I just wanted Batman to replace DX12. That's another thing that probably hinders sales. People just want one of the figures but not the whole set.

Earlier I saw something about people buying a custom cape because it hangs better. Where can I get one and how hard are they to put on?

How much are people paying for just the batman?

$250 or so, give or take?

Thanks, just sent him an email. Does anyone know how much a custom cape would cost?

If you're referring to the TDK long cape and the TDKR battle-length cape, I think they're about $45 each. Add several more dollars for shipping and PayPal fees.

$250 or so, give or take?

If you're referring to the TDK long cape and the TDKR battle-length cape, I think they're about $45 each. Add several more dollars for shipping and PayPal fees.

$250 isn't bad. If I couldn't part the armory and alfred out for more than $150 that would be crazy. I was only ever asking $400 for the whole set... seems I could get more than that easily by parting it out... but that's also more work.

I wish I could convince myself to just keep it, I go back and forth on 1/6 batman stuff constantly.

How much are people paying for just the batman?

My dad paid $230 shipped for everything that comes with Batman. (faceplates, hands, cape, empty cowl, pers tool etc) back in November for a Christmas present. I retired my DX02 and am using the stand and pack on this figure and the boots on my TF batman which had broken ankles. I also own a DX12 for the regular look. I would guess $230-250 for just batman at this point.

For the custom capes are they easy to put on? I haven't opened my batman armory yet, so I would know what it takes to swap the capes out.

For the custom capes are they easy to put on? I haven't opened my batman armory yet, so I would know what it takes to swap the capes out.

Yup. What I do (not sure if this is correct) is I take the top of the cape, roll the upper "V" points into a little ball, and stuff them into the shoulder holes. Just stuff the same amount of material into both sides so the back of the cape is even.

LForigno's capes don't have the clips, so that's my method.

I just recently re-watched TDKR while working and I was reminded that this armory also made an appearance, albeit briefly, in the movie. Also, I haven't had the time to set up mine for display since I got it months ago :lol

Back