1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally got my MMS236 Batman today! I scored the figure, by itself, off of a fellow Freak. Now, I'm just waiting on Tony to finish my capes!

Has everyone here had an easy time opening the back doors of the armory? Looking at it from behind, my left door opens smoothly all the way but the right door only opens halfway then meets resistance. I am hesitant to try to open it more as I fear I will snap it off. Has anyone else had this issue?

Has everyone here had an easy time opening the back doors of the armory? Looking at it from behind, my left door opens smoothly all the way but the right door only opens halfway then meets resistance. I am hesitant to try to open it more as I fear I will snap it off. Has anyone else had this issue?

Aren't the doors attached via screws? Maybe you can try removing the doors and adding some sort of lubrication. Wow, that sounds bad.

You always have to start slow with the back door.

Colbert-spit-take.jpg

Damn you! :lol

My stupid question for the day - is the suit that comes with the armory supposed to be the same as the DX02 or the DX12?

DX 12 suit. It's the fabric suit with panels, not the two piece robber suit that is the DX 02.

Thanks - I was confused because I think of the DX12 as TDKR and I thought the armory was from TDK.

Well the suits are meant to be the same in universe so technically both the DX02 and DX12 could represent either movie there are just film specific features (sonar head and cape pack from TDK and the older BW sculpt with the EMP gun from TDKR)... the base toy is an improved and upgraded version of the same suit so even though this is a TDK release they quite rightly should use the best of their Batsuits for it plus you could argue that the suit he recovers from his bunker base in TDKR is the same suit as he wore in the 2nd film which has been in storage since as TDK hints he now has more than the one (one in the bunker and another in his penthouse panic room).

Thanks - I was confused because I think of the DX12 as TDKR and I thought the armory was from TDK.

The only thing that makes the TDKR suit, the TDKR suit are tucked in gloves into the gauntlets. Other than the base and the EMP gun, DX 12 was technically from the Dark Knight.

Either way, it's the same suit. The Dark Knight is TDKR, vice versa.

image.jpg

Back