1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC08817_1.jpg

-displayed in my glass cabinet

DSC08815_1.jpg

-too bad cant display all the heads attached to different bodies (and pose), body and belt for the quarter scale are pricey

No need to sand the neck down to get the head to sit lower

Just crack the neck open at the seam and take out the rubber plug inside, cut out the 2 bits of plastic either side that would stop the head sitting any lower

I'm hoping that the suit from the Toys Legend armory will be able to hang in place because I plan on using the one in this set as a second full Batman figure. The Toys Legend one isn't perfect but for just a stand in place suit it'll do fine.

Does anyone know if the toys legend figure will fit in this Hot toys armory?

Thanks! All the player except Begins suit and Scarecrow, I missed those and hoping for 2.0 versions. Or some good deal!

A chance at getting a Begins suit upgraded to todays standards would be amazing, in my mind (and this is with me so far only having the Armory... well when it arrives) thats the last Batman we should see from the Nolan line for a while unless they decide to do a DKR Armory (the others they should do is Ras and Fox)

北京国安;7507581 said:

Wow that looks great, I am tempted to buy the parts to have a second Batman figure so I can leave one in the Armory and the other displayed along side or somewhere else (kinda DX12 light... but it probably isn't that much more for a DX12 at the prices I have seen some go for on Ebay recently).

I was thinking the same as yoy but seeing thr prices in ebay I decide to go with a DX12. Is a little more money but you get a complete DX figure

I was thinking the same as yoy but seeing thr prices in ebay I decide to go with a DX12. Is a little more money but you get a complete DX figure

Exactly, plus accessories to use with the separate figure without needing to raid the Armory (which would be fine if it were displayed with it) as well as the Bruce Wayne sculpt.

Just picked up the Armory today. Man I am so bummed. It has issues...

1) There's a chip at the top of the armory. This I could live with if it was the only issue because the top would not even be seen in my detolf.
2) Whe, I opened the rear doors the left one was detached from the bottom hinge. Looks like the screw came out. Can't screw it back in either because it is stripped out. I shoved it back in and again I could live with that because I'd always keep it closed anyway but alas the other issues...
3) Batman has 3 dots on the front of the crotch piece. Looks like oil dots.
4) The damn remote doesn't work. Yes switch is on the remote position. Battery is inserted correctly in both remote and Armory (lights do work on the on position). I even tested the battery for the remote and it's just a tad over 3v so it's fine. I did the camera trick as well and no sign of light from the front.

I sent an email to the LCS that I bought it from to see if he'll do the exchange or if sideshow has to do it. They need to replce the Armory, Batman, and remote. I hope to hell they don't tell me to remove all the accessories to keep them for a replacement. :(

SS is offering 62 bucks in RP for the 3 piece. 625 - 62... 563.... so that's Like 187 for each character and the armory for free. Not bad

Is there a video/ images available somewhere that shows how to remove the belt from the bats figure?
I don't want to break the belt (eventough i have been looking at the instructions) by pulling too hard :gah:

Just picked up the Armory today. Man I am so bummed. It has issues...

1) There's a chip at the top of the armory. This I could live with if it was the only issue because the top would not even be seen in my detolf.
2) Whe, I opened the rear doors the left one was detached from the bottom hinge. Looks like the screw came out. Can't screw it back in either because it is stripped out. I shoved it back in and again I could live with that because I'd always keep it closed anyway but alas the other issues...
3) Batman has 3 dots on the front of the crotch piece. Looks like oil dots.
4) The damn remote doesn't work. Yes switch is on the remote position. Battery is inserted correctly in both remote and Armory (lights do work on the on position). I even tested the battery for the remote and it's just a tad over 3v so it's fine. I did the camera trick as well and no sign of light from the front.

I sent an email to the LCS that I bought it from to see if he'll do the exchange or if sideshow has to do it. They need to replce the Armory, Batman, and remote. I hope to hell they don't tell me to remove all the accessories to keep them for a replacement. :(

Sorry to hear about this, man. All of this. :ohbfrank:

$62 in rewards is double rewards (regular is 5% back), plus you can use the monthly $20 coupon (or the $25 Superb Owl coupon) to cancel out the shipping charge. There you go- double rewards and free shipping. :)

If you apply a coupon you wouldn't get the $62.

I'm going to wait for triple rewards+30%off+free shipping. These will be in their warehouse for a while.

If you apply a coupon you wouldn't get the $62.

I'm going to wait for triple rewards+30%off+free shipping. These will be in their warehouse for a while.

Technically correct; though based on how it was calculated during Spook/Black Friday, you'd only lose $1 in rewards from using a $20 coupon.

But I agree- there will be much better deals down the road.

Back