1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are the armor panels(chest and legs) still that rubbery material or are they plastic now? I'm close to ordering but the thought of having a melting suit in a year's time is very concerning.

It's the same suit as the DX12, which as far as I know had absolutely no melting problems.

I've got enough batmen now but after originally thinking the Alfred looked a bit ****** and embalmed
I think I may get one, anyone got good photos in hand?
He's completely iconic with batman but not sure I need him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's some I took three pages back of Alfred with the Joker 2.0 shotgun.

One of the armory foam slots isn't cut out but scored. I tried to remove the foam piece but no success any recommendations? It's for one of the arrows/spears.

In preparation for me getting the Armory I just got the this from Ebay for about £24:
View attachment 142726
I mainly got it for the EMP gun but the back is a bonus. Does anyone know if it will fit on the Batman figure?

Fantastic, thanks! I'm proper happy with this buy - it feels like a bargain to me :yess:

Nice, I'm so jealous! I have no idea when mine will be in. It's expected December :slap

Well spotted to be honest. I've asked to cancel the order, hopefully they will accept and perhaps make more money on the resale. Gutted. I was so please with myself too :slap:rotfl

I remember the DX02 Backpack used to go for nearly £100.00 pounds, before someone made a copy, and started selling them for a quarter of the price. Only problem is now you don't know what is the legit HT one and which is the knock off.

I've seen some of those on ebay, it's hard to tell too.

Anyone know if some of the weapon holsters for the utility belt go for separate prices on ebay?

Put this together for about $575
fae3e89684642a280d9b3152ac47469a.jpg
e266f0967623f8180a88a65ea101c998.jpg

Back