1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
man i don't know if I should pull the trigger on this hot toys... since i already have the dx12... do you guys think it will sell out?

The official Batman facebook page accidentally used a picture of the QS001 to advertise the Armory version.

I've got enough batmen now but after originally thinking the Alfred looked a bit ****** and embalmed
I think I may get one, anyone got good photos in hand?
He's completely iconic with batman but not sure I need him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really want Alfred too. I didn't know so I just pulled the trigger on the Armory with the suit, but I can see myself getting Alfred at some point.

Yeah but I'm thinkin this will be the last in the line of the Nolan batman stuff il be getting. And can see the price going north fast.
There is something off about the sculpt though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want the bat signal. And that's it, maybe I will focus on getting bane. Lol.

But anyone tried getting this version of the bat suit off?
cceb0218b10c8edc65f4b87c51299fdd.jpg
161282d8e83d5c85c2de135bef146cea.jpg

It feels like the crotch piece is tied to the actual body, and here's a picture of my eyes cross eyed, does it look that bad?

Sent from Le iPhone 5S using Tapatalk - now Free

When is BigBadToyStore.com expected to get the set with Bruce & Alfred?

Does the armory headsculpt look like a good improvement in-hand?

Are the armor panels(chest and legs) still that rubbery material or are they plastic now? I'm close to ordering but the thought of having a melting suit in a year's time is very concerning.

Back