1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some cool pics:clap

IMG_6631_??.jpg

IMG_6637_??.jpg

IMG_6644_??.jpg

IMG_6650_??.jpg

IMG_6653_??.jpg

IMG_6654_??.jpg

IMG_6658_??.jpg

IMG_6661_??.jpg

IMG_6667_??.jpg

IMG_6668_??.jpg

My set arrives tomorrow. Already pre signed for it in case UPS decides not to knock. Second Bats body should be here soon from HK as well.

Thought I had a perfect armory set. Armory cage is good, bat suit is good with no issues at all. Until I tried to use the remote function :gah::gah: Wth is up with sideshow the last 6-7 months? almost every other figure I'm buying has some type of QC issue lately. This is getting nerve wrecking constantly waiting for a new part or in some cases a whole entire figure! Ok, Rant over..

Thought I had a perfect armory set. Armory cage is good, bat suit is good with no issues at all. Until I tried to use the remote function :gah::gah: Wth is up with sideshow the last 6-7 months? almost every other figure I'm buying has some type of QC issue lately. This is getting nerve wrecking constantly waiting for a new part or in some cases a whole entire figure! Ok, Rant over..

Sorry to hear that, though it sounds more like an HT issue than a Sideshow one, no? These come straight from the factory. It's a hassle, but at least it can be replaced.

I should've been more clear. Yea I turned it, on the lights work fine. And yes it's on the "remote mode" . Bought new battery as well. No dice

Sorry to hear that, though it sounds more like an HT issue than a Sideshow one, no? These come straight from the factory. It's a hassle, but at least it can be replaced.

Yea I suppose it's a hot toys issue. But I buy from sideshow. And that's the thing (at least it can be replaced)this is the thought process now . You spend your money but have to worry if your piece comes in one piece. I'm not one of those people who expects a perfect no problem fig every time because I'm not a detail/accurate type, not really good at inspecting minor details. And their customer service is top notch IMO- just feels like the roll of the dice now lately , finger crossing hoping that your item comes issue free. 3/4 of my last orders had an issues

Yea I suppose it's a hot toys issue. But I buy from sideshow. And that's the thing (at least it can be replaced)this is the thought process now . You spend your money but have to worry if your piece comes in one piece. I'm not one of those people who expects a perfect no problem fig every time because I'm not a detail/accurate type, not really good at inspecting minor details. And their customer service is top notch IMO- just feels like the roll of the dice now lately , finger crossing hoping that your item comes issue free. 3/4 of my last orders had an issues

No, I hear ya. It really is luck of the draw, sadly.

I just noticed last night that my pers are kinda crossed. It's not extremely noticeable but now that I noticed it I'm bothered by it. So, I contacted SSC about replacing it and she emailed me the form. Does it generally take a while to get a replacement head sculpt and do they ask for the old one back?

I just noticed last night that my pers are kinda crossed. It's not extremely noticeable but now that I noticed it I'm bothered by it. So, I contacted SSC about replacing it and she emailed me the form. Does it generally take a while to get a replacement head sculpt and do they ask for the old one back?

I got a replacement leg for one of my iron man figures. Took about 3 weeks turn up at my door. They did not ask me to send it back or destroy it. I assume if its something like a small part they don't care. I usually see fellas here destroying whole figures or torso

I received a damaged Bank Robber Joker head sculpt from them, it only took 3 days for them to get it to me, and they didn't ask me to destroy the original head.

Got it today.Such a cool set,but it's about time HT drop that parallel eye system,and rather go with what Enterbay did for years,and HT did with their QS,because my Batman arrived with PERS issues.
Never asked for replacements from BBTS before,but i will now.

Anyone get a shipping notice for the full armory from SS today? I'm hoping my set goes out before the weekend because the wait is killing me :gah:

Back