1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea that's pretty sweet, I can't wait to get my 3 pack. And put it on display. I was thinking of getting the backdrop for a detolf but don't know with the 3 figures blocking the backdrop pic. Any thoughts on getting a detolf backdrop for this?

Well mine has arrived with 2 nice dings in the shipper. I hope the damage has not gone to the actual box! Its sitting here at work with me when I get home and open it I will post the results.

thanks UPS... I didn't want it today anyway... Monday will be great... :impatient: :gah:

image.jpg

here's my review to hold you over while your packages arrive! the batman sculpt is awesome. so much better than my DX02.

Awesome review thanks buddy. This will tie me over til my set arrives. I also have a dx02 this is a huge leap forward, so much better. Too bad you can't display the dx02 in the armory with the empty mask.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just finished putting it together. Some of the tiny pieces are tricky. Even with the tool one went flying across the room. But in the end it was amazing. Especially in the dark with the armory lights on!

Back