1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow that is insane. You obviously love it. I have been pretty good about taking it slow with this hobby. This is my first Hot Toys figure but I have a couple Premium Format figures with Superman on the way and one on order but I have been at it for about 3 years now so no where near you commitment level lol.
I do love it very much. I was collecting 1/6 very slowly at first. My first figure was Ruby from Takara's Cy-Girl line. My first Hot Toys figure was Deunen from The Appleseed Saga. My second was Elizabeth Swann from Pirates of the Caribbean and that just opened up the floodgates. Got into Sideshow's Star Wars 1/6 from the start and own almost every figure from that line. Darth Talon was my first PF. It's just a great hobby. My wife loves and collects figures as well. She's obsessed with the predator figures.

I do love it very much. I was collecting 1/6 very slowly at first. My first figure was Ruby from Takara's Cy-Girl line. My first Hot Toys figure was Deunen from The Appleseed Saga. My second was Elizabeth Swann from Pirates of the Caribbean and that just opened up the floodgates. Got into Sideshow's Star Wars 1/6 from the start and own almost every figure from that line. Darth Talon was my first PF. It's just a great hobby. My wife loves and collects figures as well. She's obsessed with the predator figures.

Thats awesome bud. Thats cool that your wife enjoys the same hobby as well. You two must have an amazing display in your home of all the figures.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413521029.540530.jpg

OMG This set is amazing. Came in today, spent about an hour unpacking and seting it up. LOVE IT!

Back