1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here's my review to hold you over while your packages arrive! the batman sculpt is awesome. so much better than my DX02.

Awesome video, thanks! Can you please tell me how night the armory is? I didn't realise how big it was - I hope it will fit on my shelf!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413630002.913695.jpg
straight[emoji41]

I am new here and this was my first hot toys purchase. The PERS fell out while adjusting them and I can't get the cape on how the instructions explain. Batman's hands also fall off very easily. I contacted sideshow. How helpful are they in situations such as these?

I was devastated as I finally got it in the mail yesterday and then realized I may have wasted $400 on garbage. I would attach a picture but I don't have this option on mobile.

Your responses are greatly appreciated.

I am new here and this was my first hot toys purchase. The PERS fell out while adjusting them and I can't get the cape on how the instructions explain. Batman's hands also fall off very easily. I contacted sideshow. How helpful are they in situations such as these?

I was devastated as I finally got it in the mail yesterday and then realized I may have wasted $400 on garbage. I would attach a picture but I don't have this option on mobile.

Okay - it definitely isn't garbage. I'm sorry to hear about the PERS, I haven't dealt with Sideshow myself but I'm quite sure they'll rectify this. Second, the cape IS difficult to get on, no question about that. It took me a long time to work it out. Take your time, don't force anything, Basically the front of the clip needs to go in the hole, not the longer back piece.

Third, the hands do fall off easily. This isn't a qc issue, try pulling the gauntlets back further up the arm.

Fourth, your belt will likely break apart at some point, near the buckle, where the glue they used isn't strong enough. Do not be alarmed. This is a qc issue. Sideshow should replace it, or you can always glue it back yourself as I did.

Any more questions, just ask.

Welcome to high-end figure collecting. :wink1:

The cape is terrible. Throw it away and make your own.

The hands fall off easily - that's just the design of them. Try pushing them onto the wrist peg as much as possible - or try to grip a small piece of the glove under the gauntlet.

The PERS fell out? Never heard of that before. The only way to get the PERS out is to dismantle the head and remove all inner workings.

It fell out. The eyes are still attached to the piece that holds them. I'm hoping sideshow can replace it.

Also, I can't snap the cape into the shoulders. I can get it in a different way but it comes out easily.

It fell out. The eyes are still attached to the piece that holds them. I'm hoping sideshow can replace it.

Also, I can't snap the cape into the shoulders. I can get it in a different way but it comes out easily.

Sorry to hear this. Was the PERS not properly glued into the cowl? Were there any breaks?

I was adjusting the eyes when I noticed his left one was pushed back. I let go of the control stick and the one piece (eyes attached to another piece) came out of his head.

I can't get the cape on for anything. The instructions are bad.

I was adjusting the eyes when I noticed his left one was pushed back. I let go of the control stick and the one piece (eyes attached to another piece) came out of his head.

Oh man, that sucks. This vid, though, should help with the cape.

Sounds like the cape is the least of your problems. Do you have photos of the cowl and PERS?

Rest assured Sideshow will have to replace it. And you won't even have to destroy it (which they normally ask you to do) just show them photos of what you got.

I hope this doesn't sour you on high-end figures. You do get hassles like this - I'm a QC problem magnet - but once they're all sorted it is worth it.

Sounds like the cape is the least of your problems. Do you have photos of the cowl and PERS?

Rest assured Sideshow will have to replace it.

I'll post a picture later as I'm currently using the mobile site. I hope they can replace it. Are they usually helpful with issues such as these?

Back