1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spoke to Elisse at SS. All pay in fulls begin shipping out 10/28 for the full set. I'm on flex so I don't know when mine will go out. Last flex payment is 10/25. I guess it'll get here when it gets here. :)

It's just the poor communication that gets me, I'm sure they are more then content to process our money but to work a little extra to inform on why it's not out yet even though they've taken our money....poor communication.

Finally got my HS from eBay for a very unreasonable price. Anyway, pics...
IMG_1651_zpse5a46c08.jpg

IMG_1650_zps2b3a1136.jpg

armor1_zps99bb1d60.jpg

Armor2_zpsb58eee50.jpg

IMG_1661_zps85a5d255.jpg

IMG_1664_zps8f6e22f6.jpg

Nice one... Thanks for sharing

Pardon my ignorance, any idea what's the difference / improvement made from the Armory suit vs the DX12?

Thanks.

Pardon my ignorance, any idea what's the difference / improvement made from the Armory suit vs the DX12?

Thanks.

Eyes on the BA figure appear to be more squinty, reducing the googly-eye look, and the area around the eyes is now fully painted black. Head and neck sit a little lower on the body as well.

Eyes on the BA figure appear to be more squinty, reducing the googly-eye look, and the area around the eyes is now fully painted black. Head and neck sit a little lower on the body as well.

Ok. Thank you for the explanation.
Does the suit itself has any improvement?

Thanks.

Ok. Thank you for the explanation.
Does the suit itself has any improvement?

Thanks.

I don't own the DX12, but if you asked those who do, they would say those are improvements. Otherwise, everything else is the same, except for new mouthplates and some changes to the belt. And some cosmetic changes to the bottom of the legs, where they slide into the boots.

I don't own the DX12, but if you asked those who do, they would say those are improvements. Otherwise, everything else is the same, except for new mouthplates and some changes to the belt. And some cosmetic changes to the bottom of the legs, where they slide into the boots.

People seem to prefer the DX12 belt to this one. But as others have said, the main improvements are to the head.

Back