1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine's waiting for his new armory head to arrive. :wink1:

19d4ea696e0bff04fb319365a71da010.jpg

0e9e389a3f8b0f9ea31fac088bdfbbc0.jpg

I'll try and get pics up later for you all.

This is my second Hot Toys, so I have nothing to compare it too. My other one is 1/4 Dark Knight.

Wife just texted to say my Armory arrived. Can't wait to get home to check out my first hot toys. Probably won't have time to open it till the weekend though.

According to UPS mine is set to arrive tomorrow between 11:30 and 3:30. Let's see how that goes haha. I will be patiently waiting. This is my first Hot Toy. I figured the Batman Armory figure would be a nice place to start. I just got into collecting sixth scale. And I must add this forum is the best out there.

According to UPS mine is set to arrive tomorrow between 11:30 and 3:30. Let's see how that goes haha. I will be patiently waiting. This is my first Hot Toy. I figured the Batman Armory figure would be a nice place to start. I just got into collecting sixth scale. And I must add this forum is the best out there.

The Armory is a great way to start! Welcome to the board!

I'm mainly gonna focus on batman and iron man sixth scale. I'm seeing that this can turn into a very addicting and expensive hobby. What gets me is the detail in these figures. Any tips for a beginner?

I'm mainly gonna focus on batman and iron man sixth scale. I'm seeing that this can turn into a very addicting and expensive hobby. What gets me is the detail in these figures. Any tips for a beginner?
Yes. Stop collecting these now! Save yourself while you can! I started 1/6 collecting in 2005 and now I have 224 figures with many more on preorder. Get out of this damn hobby now!! It will bleed you dry!

Yes. Stop collecting these now! Save yourself while you can! I started 1/6 collecting in 2005 and now I have 224 figures with many more on preorder. Get out of this damn hobby now!! It will bleed you dry!

Wow that is insane. You obviously love it. I have been pretty good about taking it slow with this hobby. This is my first Hot Toys figure but I have a couple Premium Format figures with Superman on the way and one on order but I have been at it for about 3 years now so no where near you commitment level lol.

Back