1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
北京国安;7226075 said:
Yes!layers are very thick and not fitted.

I think mine is much better than the stock suit nowView attachment 139270

View attachment 139271

I might couldn't custom a suit like Kato did,but now I know how to lower the collar and make the suit more fitted[emoji13]

Is the bottom picture Kato's suit? That looks like the same fabric as the Tenth Doctor figure BCS did.

This one looks much better. Looks like futzing is the way to go, my day-off specialty... :lol

attachment.php

I've noticed all the eyes seem a little tiny bit crossed on these. I have two cowls the same. Just a fraction, it's not actually an error but the sculpted PERS plate that makes them look a little off I think.

:lol

Man this feels like the longest release between HK and the U.S. For the full set anyway. Maybe it's not but getting BD Terminator in hand before this makes it feel that way.

Man this feels like the longest release between HK and the U.S. For the full set anyway. Maybe it's not but getting BD Terminator in hand before this makes it feel that way.

This was released August 29. If you go by the "one-month" guideline, it really should've been in Sideshow's hands by last week at the latest.

Spare a thought for us peasants in the UK, I have to wait till December :(

It's mostly annoying because I keep having dark thoughts about cancelling and losing the £42 deposit. Just gimme the damn thing before I change my mind!! (Keep the pics coming, they help keep my order open lol).

It's mostly annoying because I keep having dark thoughts about cancelling and losing the £42 deposit. Just gimme the damn thing before I change my mind!! (Keep the pics coming, they help keep my order open lol).

Good point. Is it better to go through Timcent? Or does that end up being more expensive?

Who do you have him on order with? It'll will probably be after December now

I ordered through Collectibles Direct UK, £425 total. Is Timcent an Ebay account?

Yes Timcent is an ebay seller in Hong Kong. He has figures ready to ship on their release date but at a higher price. For some European customers I think he can be a better deal from what I've heard due to taxes, fees, etc with shipping. He does ship very fast and is a great overall seller.

Sideshow billed me on Wednesday but still no shipping notice. Driving me crazy.

What combination?

- 3 pack
- Alfred w/Armory
- Armory

I'm getting anxious because I anticipated they'd receive their stock by now. I paid in full in September and haven't gotten a notice about anything. October 22nd is the deadline for refunds/returns/claims, so yeah. :lol

Back