1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, I'm an obvious kinda guy.

It's alright though, creasy is a bundle of nerves now, but methinks he's going to be a very happy fellow in the next few days, no matter what happens.

Of course, I'm sure he'll be on top of the world. Now it's cleared customs. :lol seriously though, hope you have a great day creasy. I'm sure it'll all go great. Congratulations :duff

"In transit" now after 7 days sitting in customs, what a joke! I'm getting married on Saturday and goin on honeymoon Sunday. I hope this gets delivered my Friday!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations on being about to experience one of the most special moments of your life.

I hope your wedding goes well too.

Haha thanks guys, this Is a big moment for me. I just hope I don't sell up for revised model after a few years :)

Got my new cowl today, the eyes look much better. If HT realise now that PERS should fit the figure, rather than the figure being a showcase for PERS (ie big starey eyes), I may change my stance on PERS.

Looks like they did the same as Robbie did, ie cut down the BW sculpt to just the mouth, albeit a slightly different cut. Looks good.

Seriously guys, thanks for the well wishes. It's appreciated, really. Il let u know how it goes, with the armory that is :)

Here are some quick pics of the 3 extra faceplates on the DX12 cowl that arrived today:

9ea7c08ecb82d01a7926cde6e5874715.jpg

d87bec9ca020463a5f43ba6d759913ae.jpg

bdc10c26a369dddd4f5de97b3ee42fb3.jpg

Later this week the armory cowl with the neutral face should come in and I will post some pics with the Robbie the painter plate asswell.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met behulp van Tapatalk

Think you got a cross eyed one there. Mine aren't like that. And you can't futz PERS straight?

:(

Haha I just got it and put it on to take a quick pic. :( Well cross-eyed eyes are an easy fix just gotta remove the pers function. Will do that when I have more time. :) A little lazy to futz tbh.

Last edited:
Back