1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, thats a pretty cryptic message there, after noticing it for a while now.

Joker made the "HA" in form of a Bat, but he also made the "H" for the head part, with the 2 pointy ears to resemble the Bat ears and also "H" for head. And the upside down "A" for the bottom/tail part, and also "A" for ass.

Mind = Blown.

Wow, thats a pretty cryptic message there, after noticing it for a while now.

Joker made the "HA" in form of a Bat, but he also made the "H" for the head part, with the 2 pointy ears to resemble the Bat ears and also "H" for head. And the upside down "A" for the bottom/tail part, and also "A" for ass.

Mind = Blown.

jimcarrey.jpg

The new faces plate are compatible with the head of the DX12 :yess:
Now I see Bale !
140910030525297656.jpg

Yeah that doesn't look bad at all, $35 well spent. Now I need the nuetral recasted and we be good. Thanks for posting these dude.:duff

Ht apparently LISTENED to the shortcomings of the DX12...amazing
The armory sets will sell very well....alot of folks are excited about how good these figures are. Alfred looks amazing.

My recommendaton: get them while you can before they go up up up in price if they sell out .

Set will definitely go up in price... every single HT eventually goes up in price.

Even when there are remakes that drops the predecessor value, it is still higher than retail.

Armoury cowl arrived.

The neutral face plate is great - fits the DX12 cowl and the MRM cowl.

The other faceplates just don't seem to look good (can't complain as eBay man gave me them for free).

The shape of the cowl is still terribly wrong but the eyes look great.

Armoury cowl arrived.

The neutral face plate is great - fits the DX12 cowl and the MRM cowl.

The other faceplates just don't seem to look good (can't complain as eBay man gave me them for free).

The shape of the cowl is still terribly wrong but the eyes look great.

Not even the 'angry' mouth? It looks sloppy to me in OMG's close ups, but I've been kind of liking it in these more recent photos.

Back