1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can anyone tell me which accessories need to be on Batman's belt to be movie accurate? I'm a bit lost with so many accessories to choose from. Thanks.

bdc10c26a369dddd4f5de97b3ee42fb3.jpg

That last faceplate is horrible by the way

I read you loud and clear.

bababooeybig.jpg

I don't understand you. The only way to "fix" crooked PERS is to dismantle the PERS system and move them individually, which isn't a fix at all.
You said that's what you did?

Anyway whatever, if it were me I'd return it to the seller.

I don't understand you. The only way to "fix" crooked PERS is to dismantle the PERS system and move them individually, which isn't a fix at all.

I dont think you can return the head and say the eyes arent parrallel to one another by a quarter of a mm or so.

Seems more of a combination of OCD and a random batch. Im sure quite a lot of us will get similar eyes as well.

Thing is, most people arent as OCD as us here with the details, and I dont think its fair to blame the seller for something as minor as this. Even though its a big deal for me personally.

Wait, why the neck. Aren't they the same piece?

the neck looks shorter and stubbier on the armory ver. But that could also be the fact that the heads are deeper this time.

I saw the comparison pics of the neck and it seems the only difference is that the armory ver have more pronounced detailing on the checkered neck parts.

Yeah, that's BS. Exchange it if you can. This is not a good look.

bustedcowl.jpg

Back